Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Nice set up Fraz, I bought a slimline PS2 today with 2 pads for £75, As we are taking it with us on hols, And the big PS2 we have is a bit bulky, Now the kids want me to put the PS2 in my car, So will have to buy a inverter.
    V40 2.0T Sport Lux Titanium grey,(03) 133k,standard
    Yamaha R1 5VY,(06) 180bhp/165whp,100nm

a 19t just isn't laggy enough
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 4,072 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by siamblue
    So will have to buy a inverter.
    & i just happen to have the one spare i used for my PS2 (bit tatty but does the job, £20 plus p&p if your interested mate)

Scottish bloke
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Fandango
    what you trying to say Fraz
    Nufin mate, just ye change yer choons with the wind but am proud of ye mate dunno where a got the pennies before but just canny seem to find them anymore or ad be givin ye a run 4 yer money lol
    Quote Originally Posted by siamblue
    Nice set up Fraz, Now the kids want me to put the PS2 in my car, So will have to buy a inverter.
    Cheers mate hope that wasnt my fault Buy Duanes, sounds like a deal 2 me

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletboy2
    What are your goals for the system? Best quality possible, or do you just want to replace some blown ones with some not blown ones, or what?

The standard volvo speakers aren't much good, and are pretty easy to blow.. which is made worse by the fact that the OE headunit clips a fair bit.
    Which ones do you have. The Ones in my C70 GT are amazing.. i've changed the amp to a 4x100w RMS Magnat amp and its running sweet. 13 Dynaudio speakers in the car, you cant get any better than that for factory fit speakers

This user has no status
    Thanks

Question

Hey Fraz hanks for the offer but mine are 5" and im not up for the cutting!!
    decided i want kenwood components, mid/bass 5" in the front and tweeters in the dash,
    want to do this really cos kenwoods are lookin quite cheap and it matches my back speakers and im prob bein sucked in by the name a bit.
    the only ones i can see on the wb seem to be specific renault fitting!!?? whats the deal?
    anyone got a good source or a product number - want to sepnd 50 -70 max

This user has no status
    Thanks

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian C70T5
    Which ones do you have.
    I have an 850.. so whatever comes in that.. and I assumed, based on Pedro's first response, that he knew that the poster of the thread had an 850 too. I wasn't commenting on the C70's speakers... but since you asked...

Yep, they're not bad... but there's far too many of them (a good system needs only 5, or 7 speakers), and they're in the wrong places. The system is good for a stock system, but it doesn't hold a candle to a well installed and setup aftermarket one.

Thread Information