Join Today

Thread: how much bhp.

This user has no status
    Thanks

Talking how much bhp.

I can't find a rolling road near to where i live so i was wondering how much power i have. I have got a piper cross induction kits and a MBC and gauge. The gauge reads .82 ish bar which is about 11.6 psi. Am i right in saying that a normal T5 has .6 bar ( 8.7 psi ) and a T5 R has 3 psi more and has 240 bhp. So does mine have about 245 bhp or have i messed this all up.
    I'm still looking for a local rolling road so i can get a true figure, but until then i was just wondering.

Dave

Trader
    No Longer a trader.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,791 Posts
    Don't forget that the figures your quoting are from new, time takes it's toll on components so you can't say for certain, best not to guess, how quick does it feel?, cos that's all that matters in the end.
    http://www.airbrushartists.org/Gal72..._s_Gallery.asp

Currently rocking Volvo's finest V70R 2WD Manual

Previous cars:
    1996 855 T5 (Ex Police),1996 854 T5,1996 855 T5,1995 855 Black T-5R,1996 960,1997 855 R

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    Don't forget that the figures your quoting are from new, time takes it's toll on components so you can't say for certain, best not to guess, how quick does it feel?, cos that's all that matters in the end.
    Feels quicker then my scooby i had on the same sections of road including a steep hill, which it pulls harder then any car i have had.

Thread Information