Join Today

Thread: P2 Spark Plugs

This user has no status

Thanks

P2 Spark Plugs

Hi Guys,

Whats the best spark plugs to get for a P2 T5 and where would be the best place to get them.

Thanks

Scott

This user has no status

Thanks
    Genuine Volvo, every time. Send a pm to Rufe on this forum, he works at FRF Volvo, Swansea and does mail order parts with a healthy discount.

This user has no status

Thanks

Talking

Hi,

The Volvo plugs are good (Bosch) but the NGK are better BKR7EVX or BKR7EIX..........we stock the all (Volvo and NGK).

Regards,
    Hamish.

Trader
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    yes i sell a lot of these with no complaints (genuine plugs, i cant help with non genuine) working out at under £30 delivered for a set of 5 from us.
    If VOLVO is Your Drug, I am Your Dealer!

FRF FEEDBACK (click here)

Click Here for Info on FRF Motors...

<FOR QUOTES PLEASE CALL 01792 790066 / 01792 784272>

(Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm)

PLEASE QUOTE DISCOUNT CODE: "C3" FOR OUR BEST DISCOUNTED PRICES!

Davew
    This user has no status
    Sorry really dont want to take bussiness from anyone, but I picked up a set of 6 last week from the main stealer for £26.....

May be worth phoning your local main dude and get a quote.

Trader
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    hi davew. I work for a main dealer (FRF Motors Swansea) and supply genuine volvo parts at a discount. I can tell you that the retail price for the T5 plugs is £40.49 inc vat for a set of 5 (don't know how you had 6, was that a typo or were they for a 6 cylinder car, therefore a different plug?), but obviously there are dealers out there (including myself) who will sell them for a lot less than that retail price - though there are also dealers who i know of who incresase the price by a small percentage over retail. From the people I talk to and do business with every day on various forums I know for a fact that not everyone has a local main dealer willing to sell the genuine plugs for less than £30 all in (including postage and packaging), though if you are fortunate to have a tidy local dealer willing to give this sort of discount to you then of course thats a good thing.

Simon

(Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm)

Davew
    This user has no status
    Hi, My plugs were for a T6. There were six in the packet and had turbo written on it.

Just found the invoice they were actually 21.60 plus vat. part number 8642661.

I bet you going to tell me you can get them cheaper now lol.

I have used you guys before (bought a set of front disks and pads a couple of weeks ago) and can say that you provided excellent service. Goods arrived quickly and very well packed and would not hesitate to reccomend you to anyone one the forum.

I wish I never started this now. I really dont want to pull business anway from anyone. Think I just wanted to highlight the fact that main dealers are often over looked as they are presumed expensive but its always worth a check first, even if they go back and give an alternate supplier the chance to price match.
    Last edited by Davew; Wednesday 8th April 2009 at 12:40.

Trader
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    no dave i agree its a good point that you raise, the dealers can be cheaper than factors, i see it from time to time.

By the way the retail price on your plugs is as you said £21.60 plus vat, which is £24.84 inc vat, i sell those same plugs for less than £20 delivered, so you are right, it does pay to shop around lol

(mad though why 6 plugs for the T6 are less than the T5 set... thats avolvouk thing though, not the dealers)

(Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm)

Davew
    This user has no status
    [QUOTE=Rufe;222505] i sell those same plugs for less than £20 delivered, so you are right, it does pay to shop around lol [QUOTE]

I will get me coat :-)

*bugger*

This user has no status
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by smithsc View Post
    Hi Guys,

Whats the best spark plugs to get for a P2 T5 and where would be the best place to get them.

Thanks

Scott
    Like the other guys have said.

Branded Volvo from the dealer. Nowt fits & works like what's supposed to be there.

No axe to grind. I drive a D5 . . .

J

Thread Information