Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rt Mechanics

This user has no status

Thanks

Rt Mechanics

NOW, Its very hard to get any info PINNED on this site...........I have posted links to many great things ovlov , but it dont happen . I MUST say that RT Mechanics spoke to Me , only 7 minutes ago.. And why is that a BIG deal? Well I am in Melbourne Victoria and called to talk to Russ and the lovely JANE answered and was most helpful even when the line sounded like DALEKS...Russ took time to give me advice.......ALL YOU PEEPS NEED TO CALL Russ. He has the answers, the website needs to keep up with reality.

This user has no status

Thanks
    What on earth has you chatting with Russ got to do with getting stuff "pinned" on the forum??????

By the way you may wish to think before referring to the moderators as slackers as its not really very polite - I refer you to the forum rules.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Nice that he helped you out on the phone.
    Alastair
    Current: 2009 Cayenne GTS and a 2016 Prius IV... yes.
    Previous Volvos: 2009 V50 D5 R-Design, 2005 V70R, 2001 V70 T5, 2001 S40 T4, 2x 1999 S40 T4, 2003 V40 T4, 1999 V70 T5, 1996 854 T5 & 855 T5, 1995 855 T5, and a 480...
    Previous other stuff: Saxo Turbo, 2004 996 C4S, 2008 Z4M, 2001 Yaris T-Sport, 2002 S2000 Mugen, and a 1999 Evo VI

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LesRED850R View Post
    NOW, Its very hard to get any info PINNED on this site...........I have posted links to many great things ovlov , but it dont happen . I MUST say that RT Mechanics spoke to Me , only 7 minutes ago.. And why is that a BIG deal? Well I am in Melbourne Victoria and called to talk to Russ and the lovely JANE answered and was most helpful even when the line sounded like DALEKS...Russ took time to give me advice.......ALL YOU PEEPS NEED TO CALL Russ. He has the answers, the website needs to keep up with reality.

YUP , thanks Les , yur the greatest [ I love it when ] MMMM

This user has no status
    Thanks
    YUP , thanks Les , yur the greatest [ I love it when ] MMMM
    ???????????????????????????

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alan M For This Useful Post:

kyebosh (Thursday 19th February 2009),Mrsmopp (Thursday 19th February 2009)

straight5
    This user has no status
    I agree with Mrs Mopp and Alan M. LesRED850R sounds like he is the one with a problem with reality. I joined the forum when I bought my Volvo in December and live at the opposite end of the country from RTMechanics. Prior to joining this forum I knew nothing about anything to do with Volvos. In the last few months one big impression that I have gained from my visits here is that there is a lot of good feedback on RTMechanics. To be honest Im so impressed with the comments I would have been round there myself, if it werent for the fact Im Skint and 300 miles away. The second post from LesRED850R makes him sound plain disturbed.

This user has no status
    Thanks

Talking

The second post from LesRED850R makes him sound plain disturbed.
    Think it might be late in the evening on the other side of the world. Maybe a few to many xxxx or fosters going down , down under. LOL......
    Last edited by Tomcat; Thursday 19th February 2009 at 16:39.
    Cheers Mark..........
    EBC DRILLED GROOVED DISCS. EBC GREEN STUFF PADS. AIR CON REMOVED. TWIN EXIT EXHAUST. BLACK MESH GRILLE.GREEN PAPER AIR FILTER. FRONT SPLITTER. POLY TOP BUSH.V70 REAR LAMPS
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
    http://www.r2rc.co.uk/landing/index.htm

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by straight5 View Post
    I agree with Mrs Mopp and Alan M. LesRED850R sounds like he is the one with a problem with reality. I joined the forum when I bought my Volvo in December and live at the opposite end of the country from RTMechanics. Prior to joining this forum I knew nothing about anything to do with Volvos. In the last few months one big impression that I have gained from my visits here is that there is a lot of good feedback on RTMechanics. To be honest Im so impressed with the comments I would have been round there myself, if it werent for the fact Im Skint and 300 miles away. The second post from LesRED850R makes him sound plain disturbed.
    You dont know Aussies then..... An irreverent lot .Look up VOLVOSPEED or VOLVOFORUMS or IPD and you will get all you need to know.

Dont let the fact i get panned as being a tippler [ their inference , NOT MINE , but as an Aussie you would expect me to be HEY ? } I think differently to anyone else i know it and make s$it-loads of mulah doing it so whos got the problem? Yuel get info from those sites i mentioned .......or...? Good Luck . See You on VOLVOSPEED!

This user has no status

Thanks
    You dont know Aussies then..... An irreverent lot .Look up VOLVOSPEED or VOLVOFORUMS or IPD and you will get all you need to know.

Dont let the fact i get panned as being a tippler [ their inference , NOT MINE , but as an Aussie you would expect me to be HEY ? } I think differently to anyone else i know it and make s$it-loads of mulah doing it so whos got the problem? Yuel get info from those sites i mentioned .......or...? Good Luck . See You on VOLVOSPEED!
    Pardon? lol

Gizza job!
    Thanks

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosser View Post

Excellent!! The Yanks are good but should you live off some-one elses shot at glory? You didnt read it ,did you. ,,,,,,,Jumping to conclusions.You will always learn if you really look and dont judge. [ Or take cheap shots] I work hard , play hard [ not really] , have two Girls who i love dearly and try my best for.... hamankind Why are you against the good people of the world ?? Really ? We got death here and i know some of them , Grow UP.

END OF TRANSMISSION.
    Last edited by LesRED850R; Thursday 19th February 2009 at 13:58.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    They've stopped teaching English Language at schools in Australia by the looks of it!! I think it may now be a backward step for me to emmigrate!

This user has no status

Thanks
    Seriously Les, I think you need to take a step back, re-read the posts you have put up today and then THINK about what you are typing in the future.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    This Les posting is plain bizarre....

If this Les by his own admission 'make s$it-loads of mulah' why on earth is he on a site that helps people to do things themselves with usually old cars?

Les 'Mate' if you are so rich go buy yourself a new car and get the dealer to sort your problems out.

You'll not make any friends on this site with chat like that.
    Volvo 855 2.5 10v CD

Its got everything except a turbo - boo hoo...

This user has no status

Thanks
    Aussie humour?.

This user has no status
    Thanks

Talking

Well tanked up......

Excellent!! The Yanks are good but should you live off some-one elses shot at glory?

WTF.........
    Cheers Mark..........
    EBC DRILLED GROOVED DISCS. EBC GREEN STUFF PADS. AIR CON REMOVED. TWIN EXIT EXHAUST. BLACK MESH GRILLE.GREEN PAPER AIR FILTER. FRONT SPLITTER. POLY TOP BUSH.V70 REAR LAMPS
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingbrick View Post
    Well tanked up......

Excellent!! The Yanks are good but should you live off some-one elses shot at glory?

WTF.........
    He`s warned you once already lol

straight5
    This user has no status
    As I PM'd to Les, I think he may just need to check his posts before he submits them, because I suspect they do not come across as he means them to. It is very difficult to hear irony in something written down. If Les means to make light hearted comments or say something tongue in cheek, he needs to think a bit more about how he types it. Otherwise it may be that he is going to get people's backs up without meaning to. I think most people over here care a lot about the problems over there at the moment, but bringing it up on a thread about volvos is maybe not appropriate, apart from the fact it has nothing to do with anything anyone here has posted anyway.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to straight5 For This Useful Post:

flyingbrick (Thursday 19th February 2009)

This user has no status

Thanks
    Think he just stopped taking his meds frankly....never heard such utter $$£%&£$ in my life... we can all use random words and throw them together....the art is choosing the right ones at the right time to make a coherent sentence surely?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enigma666 For This Useful Post:

flyingbrick (Thursday 19th February 2009),MrMopp (Thursday 19th February 2009),Mrsmopp (Thursday 19th February 2009)

This user has no status
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma666 View Post
    Think he just stopped taking his meds frankly....never heard such utter $$£%&£$ in my life... we can all use random words and throw them together....the art is choosing the right ones at the right time to make a coherent sentence surely?
    Ye wot....................LOL......
    Cheers Mark..........

24. The Following User Says Thank You to flyingbrick For This Useful Post:

Enigma666 (Thursday 19th February 2009)

Thread Information