Join Today

Thread: Price 850T5R??

This user has no status

Thanks

Smile Price 850T5R??

I own a black 850T5R auto (estate) with 85.000 genuine miles, basic mods include alround black tint(windows),mesh grill,black trim, alloys,(still have original 5wheels)few small extras aswell, alround a real beauty wondered what what it might be worth any ideas? Sensible offers welcome!
    Last edited by nash; Saturday 17th January 2009 at 13:50.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Hello mate, what year is it?Sounds nice !
    Volvo 855 t5 estateRica 280,V70 rear lights,V70 side repeaters,S60 17" tethys alloys, Powerflex top engine mount,eibach springs,front and rear strut brace,k&n panel filter,R front bumper
    To do:,bsr exhaust,HID's,window tints?

This user has no status

Thanks

Year

Its on an M plate,

cheers mate

Nashy

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Its a tough one that.You see them go for 2k on ebay sometimes them you hear some one sold a t5 for £1500.There is no consistancy at the moment with car prices.Its only worth what some one will pay for it,Possibly around the 2k mark but without pics your gonna have trouble generating any interest.
    My ricad 855 1995 t5 with an r front bumper,r suspension and paid £800 for it.
    Volvo 855 t5 estateRica 280,V70 rear lights,V70 side repeaters,S60 17" tethys alloys, Powerflex top engine mount,eibach springs,front and rear strut brace,k&n panel filter,R front bumper
    To do:,bsr exhaust,HID's,window tints?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to My T5 For This Useful Post:

nash (Sunday 18th January 2009)

Suspended
    This user has no status

Thanks

need more information

Quote Originally Posted by nash View Post
    I own a black 850T5R auto (estate) with 85.000 genuine miles, basic mods include alround black tint(windows),mesh grill,black trim, alloys,(still have original 5wheels)few small extras aswell, alround a real beauty wondered what what it might be worth any ideas? Sensible offers welcome!
    Black T5R with low mileage and you will get a good price providing mileage can be proved, full service history not just stamps in the service book a file full of receipts will show potential buyers the car has been taken care of and what has been done to the car. The all round tints may be illegal, any tints on the front side and windscreen may be illegal if they do not allow 70% of natural light through.

What will help your sale is pictures of exterior, interior, engine bay, condition of all alloys and any pictures of paper work. List when MOT and tax will expire, if you have all previous MOT’s say so as this will back up mileage claim.

A precise list of all modifications done to the car, when the cam belt was last done, when the auxiliary belts last done, when is the next service due?

With out knowing a lot about the car its very difficult to suggest a price, could be anything from just over a grand to full market price if it’s a good one. There is a yellow manual T5R for sale in the autotrader wants way to much for it but you never know if someone wants it the may pay the price he is asking.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to st5ve For This Useful Post:

nash (Sunday 18th January 2009)

Trader
    No Longer a trader.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,791 Posts
    That's Very low mileage for the year, if the car's in good condition (with service history)I would say that you should be able to ask £2.5 for it. I paid that for mine only twelve months ago and mine has nearly double that mileage on it(although mine is a manual). I know the current economic climate means that values have dropped but this is still a rare car with quite low mileage, if someone's after one they'll be prepared to pay extra for the mileage.
    http://www.airbrushartists.org/Gal72..._s_Gallery.asp

Currently rocking Volvo's finest V70R 2WD Manual

Previous cars:
    1996 855 T5 (Ex Police),1996 854 T5,1996 855 T5,1995 855 Black T-5R,1996 960,1997 855 R

Thread Information