Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

Arrow Front suspension surgestions

Gotta do the suspension on the car, its more like sailing a boat at the moment, i realize im limited cos its an AWD 850, i currently aint got the cash for intrax or ohlins, so i was gonna replace the nivomats {not cheap i know} i'll try rufe frf swansea} and put something uprated on the front, dont think theres any point lowering the front, unless nivomats truely are self leveling an correct the difference, {which is doubtful} but can i have some surgestions for the front, tanx vulvu lovers
    Last edited by Mental Wealth Doctor; Saturday 10th January 2009 at 10:04.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Wealth Doctor View Post
    Gotta do the suspension on the car, its more like sailing a boat at the moment, i realize im limited cos its an AWD 850, i currently aint got the cash for intrax or ohlins, so i was gonna replace the nivomats {not cheap i know} i'll try rufe frf swansea} and put something uprated on the front, dont think theres any point lowering the front, unless nivomats truely are self leveling an correct the difference, {which is doubtful} but can i have some surgestions for the front, tanx vulvu lovers
    G'Day , i have put koni adjustable on the front of My R [ 96 manual wagon ] and set on softest setting and reckon i have a little better traction although as havn't been on the Great Ocean Road with this set-up from around town it seeems much better and shows up the Nivimat as a crashy /noisey ride but to change the back too non-Nivo needs new top mounts [ IPD have them ] and some Koni rears and springs make a big DIFF too ... Ask IPD a Q about this as they contribute here too [ Was it Lucky or Rusty ? not sure ] and ave a look at the news letter part or how to part of their site as much can be gleaned...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LesRED850R For This Useful Post:

Mental Wealth Doctor (Sunday 11th January 2009)

Thread Information