Join Today

Thread: Pipe problems

This user has no status
    Thanks

Pipe problems

right i need to replace the rubber bung that goes into the air pipe between the air box and the turbo. the rubber bit that the pcv hoses go to. what is this part called? also if i get a catch tank do i put big pipe to that and block off small vacume pipe? and block the holes in the rubber bung? should that be it then? if not can i get an extension to make my pcv pipe long enough to reach the bung?

as i have the problem that my pcv pipe is slitely to short to reach the bit its ment to be on the rubber bung. the pcv pipe keeps pulling the hole rubber bung out of the air pipe just before the turbo and its doing my head in.

This user has no status
    Thanks

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Loadsamiles View Post
    so u actluly took the time to look for a pic of a pipe online. download it and put it on here?

nice1 LOL

This user has no status
    Thanks
    The rubber bung is the "PTC" or Positive Temperature Coefficient, its aheater for for the vacuum boost line (11) and 7.

This is why im replacing the inlet pipe to the turbo, i dont want to risk the air leaking or entering after the maf.

Thread Information