Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

Smile Pioneer Ipod adaptor (CD-IB100II)

I'm thinking about getting the above, hooking it up to my headunit (Pioneer AVH P6650) and installing it in the cubby hole between the 2 front seats.. I'll then be able to control my Ipod or Iphone through my head unit.. I'm actually thinking that once it's installed I'll probably leave my Ipod in the car all the time (unless i'm putting new music on it! lol!)..

Can anyone recommend a good retailer? - the cheapest I can find so far is £44.99 on eBay which seems pretty good, always on the lookout for a bargain though!

1998 BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster

This user has no status

Thanks
    I couldn't find it anywhere cheaper so I bought it last night.. with any luck it should be here by tomorrow and I can get it fitted over the weekend.. another little job to keep me busy!

not decided on final location yet - thinking about the centre cubby hole.. but not ruled out the glovebox either.. I'll see how it pans out when I get it..

1998 BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I did a similar jobbie with the bluetooth adaptor for these units, fitted behind where the cup holder was (P2 V70) my avh4000dvd pio head unit has a socket for ipod, £15 for a cable & I got a 120GB classic (filled with movies) so pretty sweet! It also handles my calls! Joy!

You think I know **** nothing! But let me tell you I know **** all!

Davew
    This user has no status
    I bought one of the

http://www.digibuys.co.uk/200-Channe...-Port-p-6.html

Works a treat :-)

This user has no status

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Davew View Post
    I bought one of the

http://www.digibuys.co.uk/200-Channe...-Port-p-6.html

Works a treat :-)
    except you loose a bit of sound quality and you can't control the ipod through your head unit..

1998 BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 727 Posts
    You should be able to get that device for peanuts now, as all the latest ipod compaitable pioneer headunits have the ipod connection built into the back of them, so no need for any extra boxes.
    I've think i've got a couple of those ipod adapters left at work,the last time i sold one was over a year ago.If i'd of read the thread earlier, you could of had one for a reasonable amount.

Thread Information