Join Today
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    This user has no status

Thanks
    and useless blue pipes.

sorry, i'm SORRY, i'm just getting sucked into this. i'll stay out now.

Trader
    No Longer a trader.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,791 Posts
    Just to add my two penneth, I like eyebrows, I have a set on mine, however the ones you've manged to purchase are a little extreme, they cover up half the headlight.
    http://www.airbrushartists.org/Gal72..._s_Gallery.asp

Currently rocking Volvo's finest V70R 2WD Manual

Previous cars:
    1996 855 T5 (Ex Police),1996 854 T5,1996 855 T5,1995 855 Black T-5R,1996 960,1997 855 R

More cars than a Showroom
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,624 Times in 1,141 Posts
    I tend to agree with T/C i like the smaller one's, I think the ones in your picture cover to much of the lights is that legal? my old Mk3 Golf had lids but only small ones
    Thanks
    Martyn

This user has no status
    Thanks

i think the picture is to give people an idea what it looks like,
    i dont think thats the actual eyebrows,just been altered on his pc for reference,not the actual item

This user has no status
    Thanks
    do as you want stainesy. its your motor mate.... as for your tyres some cheap ones are very very good. its like being at school if you aint got nike ??????
    its all fun
    stianesy your car is different thats what makes it yours keep it up mate

More cars than a Showroom
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,624 Times in 1,141 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stainesy View Post
    These are the ones he bought. I will say one thing it does look mean
    Thanks
    Martyn

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by volvokid View Post
    These are the ones he bought. I will say one thing it does look mean
    They do seem larger than usual. considering the crap output of 850 h/lights they may cut too much light?? Do em yella and delete the wipers too . The bumpers look good colour coded to body colour [ smooth off the rough of the black or lightly fill and paint ] [side molds as well ] As for OTT and bitchiness......well you asked the Q in the 1st place and like good forum family members we payed out on you no no i mean we offered our considered and intelligent opinions to help you out,is all....Hope the new addition to the Stainsy crew is well [and mum ] Good luck dude!!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Stainesy you do seem to be getting s lot of stick here mate but i can assure you all i did was give my opinion that i dont like the eyebrows. It wasnt a go at you or your car i just dont like the look on the cars. If i liked it then i would probably have had a set on mine but i didnt do i didnt lol.

At the end of the day its your car and you do what you want with it and if people dont like it thats up to them. Im sure people didnt like some of the mods i made to my V70 but i still did it.

The problem with asking questions like this on a forum is that you will get all sorts of answers some of which you might not like.

Anyway are you coming to the herts xmas meet??

Suspended
    This user has no status

Thanks
    yeh but they are nasty, lol!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    foook it im just gona loose the wipers paint the wiper panel black and do the eyelids black and give it 2 black eyes lol

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stainesy View Post
    foook it im just gona loose the wipers paint the wiper panel black and do the eyelids black and give it 2 black eyes lol
    OHH YEAH !!! Now i can believe in our Man Stainsey,,,,Can you join Me in the "Matt black rear spoiler club " [ Volvospeed ] As to black -eyes i think you would be doing a Public service notice that Blokes that work so hard for their Families and are away from home so much that they get no sleep [otherwise they wont get to interact with their Families..............and therefore have black eyes.......] GEE , you are on the Ball old son . If you do all black , get the black angel eyes as well . IF you want to go stupid..put a big black [ Ford ] type stripe over the top...
    Last edited by LesRED850R; Saturday 29th November 2008 at 13:46.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LesRED850R View Post
    OHH YEAH !!! Now i can believe in our Man Stainsey,,,,Can you join Me in the "Matt black rear spoiler club " [ Volvospeed ] As to black -eyes i think you would be doing a Public service notice that Blokes that work so hard for their Families and are away from home so much that they get no sleep [otherwise they wont get to interact with their Families..............and therefore have black eyes.......] GEE , you are on the Ball old son . If you do all black , get the black angel eyes as well . IF you want to go stupid..put a big black [ Ford ] type stripe over the top...
    LOL it was a joke mate. i am after xmas getting the black angel eyes tho. think they look good on yellow.

but yeah i no what you mean about the black eyes i have 6 kids and no sleep ever LOL

Thread Information