Join Today
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: boost level

Swollen Member
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,408 Times in 1,497 Posts
    It's not worth pulling your hair out matey....I bet my dogs teeth that the gauge is faulty and another one will work fine. If your not 100% sure how to wire it up, take it to a garage a let them do it....otherwise make sure you got a fire extinguisher !!!!

This user has no status

Thanks
    with all due respect you dont actually know wether the gauge is faulty cos you haven't even tested it!!

Swollen Member
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    This Smiths gauge is the same as I had fitted in my T5....just makes sure it's the correct diameter ie. 52mm.

Smiths gauge Ebay Link

This user has no status
    Thanks
    its obvios realy how to wire it up and i no i did it right i was just asking as when i didnt work i thought i must have done it rong. but thinking about it i did everything right and it should have atleast twiched a little so its obvious it dont work. sod it im going to amber performance friday and gona buy one. im going to put this one on my car tomorow and drive it just to make sure but im already sure it aint woring now after speaking to you lot.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenevans99 View Post
    This Smiths gauge is the same as I had fitted in my T5....just makes sure it's the correct diameter ie. 52mm.

Smiths gauge Ebay Link
    dam it thats a good deal and im concidering it but i realy wanted one in psi as i no where i am with that. havnt got a clue about bar

Swollen Member
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irf View Post
    with all due respect you dont actually know wether the gauge is faulty cos you haven't even tested it!!
    True. But I'm presuming the gauge is faulty as Stainesy says he's using the same vacuum pipe that connects to the dash gauge. The dash gauge works fine but the new gauge doesn't even twitch.

This user has no status

Thanks
    i still like TIM gauges, i think they are value for money. plain and boring but have always worked when ive had them. failing that autogauge ones have worked for me to, but i know there's mixed feelings surrounding them

Thread Information