hi i hav a c70 its a 2.0 turbo made in 2000 and i am about to buy a t5 turbo for it the details are as follows copied from seller: You are looking at a perfect working order 15g turbo with a flat flange. It was removed from 96 model 850 T5. It was in perfect working order and did not smoke or use any oil. There is little if any play in the shaft of the turbo. I gave it a quick wipe over and you can see from the photo that it is good condition to look at aswell as mechanically. It will come with the actuator as pictured. For those who are not looking at this as a replacement part but as an enhancement it has a T3 flange, 63mm compressor inlet and 54mm compressor outlet. There are no cracks on the wastegate or anywhere else on the turbine housing.

please tell me if i can put it on my 2.0 baby and make her fly even more? i understand i might need to upgrade and modify some other parts as well but will it be possible or worth the hassle, im no mechanic by any means but i love the car so much i wanna treat her to the renound t5 turbo preferably without damaging her please any help is better than none. thanks in advance.