Join Today
    cruising along on the crest of
    a 70...

Thanks

air con/flashing led Q

On my 1997 V70, occasionally I get two amber LEDs flashing on the air con controls, its the Air con "Off" and the "Recirc" button, they flash for about 1 minute then go off. Any idea what its trying to tell me?

TIA

This user has no status

Thanks
    Hiya,

I think it's telling you there are fault codes logged to do with the electronic climate control (ECC) system. Try a search on here as I can't remember how you read them on a V70.

Cheers, Pete
    '97MY black 855R manual M56H
    Porsche/S60R BBK, 17"x8J Pegasus, RIP, Samco coolant & vac, Koni SSK/Nivo, Simota, 15G angle flange, IPD turbo back & HT, MSD coil, chipped, dimming mirror, Goodridge hoses, DOT5.1, V70 rear lights & handles, poly top bush & A arms & tie bar, strut brace, clear repeaters, 6k HID, catch tank, 2x rear brace

This user has no status
    Thanks
    It's an indication that there is a fault in the system. When mine did it the first thing I did was check the cabin air sensor. This is located to the left of the row of switches where the TRACS switch is. It has a circular hole with grille. Shine a torch into it when starting the engine. The little fan inside should spin up but they get clogged up with fluff which stops it. A quick blast of compressed air cleared it and all was fine. If it doesn't fix it the fault lies elsewhere.
    Cheers.
    1997 Volvo S70 2.5T CD. RICA 235 remap. Volvo front strut brace. Late C70 clear headlights, indicators and grille. HID bulb upgrade. Columba 16" wheels.

Never be afraid to try something new.
    Remember this:
    Amateurs..............built the Ark!
    Professionals........built the Titanic!

Thread Information