Join Today

Thread: In car camera

This user has no status

Thanks

In car camera

Driving home from work the other day a Mazda 3 cut me up big style and I nearly hit the central reservation, he didn't see or move despite me been hard on the horn.

Anyhow, how would I go about fitting an in car camera, I know some of you have em but can't find the threads, think it was before the we had the reload of 2006.

I'd like something unobtrusive and easyish to fit.

Thanks

Phill

This user has no status
    Thanks
    loadsamiles had one fitted if my memory serves me correctly...

This user has no status
    Thanks
    i've been thinking about it myself, but got bigger fish to fry at the moment.

We have cameras on some of our cars but they dont record. Used mainly so we can see what we are reversing into etc lol, like a lamp post the other night!!!!

Gadget show had one on the other week which is an all in one. Over then that just get a cctv and dvr like someone said and have it recording all the time when your cars on, pretty much like a cctv set up at home.

There is a website that specials in cctv for cars but i can't remember what it is. They do it for taxi's and driving instructors etc

here's aplace, although i'm sure you can get it cheaper if you get the bits seperate
    http://www.y3k.com/product.php?xProd=307&xSec=17
    Last edited by Pandamedic; Sunday 10th August 2008 at 20:11.

Thread Information