Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacvolvo View Post
    I've been running Red Stuff ceramic pads on the front on my Rica'd C70 for a year now and I've never had one squeal from them - the dust content is much lower than the standard pads that were on the car when I bought it.

Red Stuff pads are rubbish... However, Red Stuff Ceramic are brilliant in my opinion.

You sure it was the ceramic ones you bought, Mick and not the normal Red Stuff?
    Aye mate ceramics for sure, had been quite frugal with the copper slip tho so a little more may have silenced them altogether, definately more dusty than what was on mine originally but i have no idea what brand they were and i changed to drilled grooved discs at the same time so prolly not a fair comparison, loved the stopping improvement they gave combined with EBC discs. The squeling was never a problem as was literally on the last turn.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mickhoon View Post
    Had red stuff ceramics for around a month before I sold the motor, they did tend to squeal a little on the final turns up to a slow junction but stopping power was much improved. Quite dusty tho. Markyv40 has the car now so you could get his opinions...
    mick i agree dont know much about brake pads n stuff but these discs n pads are really good but just squeal when rollin down slowly to stop if you stop quick no squeal if you get me.hope it helps

Thread Information