Join Today
    Glad im Back -D
    Thanks

Smile Updated piccies of me new car

Just a couple of piccys for your viewing pleasure.

Many hours of washing and T cutting and waxing.

Comments welcomed.

1998 C70 T5 GT Auto, 68k, FVSH, Immaculate inside and out, only mod - poly top mount, its Yellow and no pete i didnt paint it, lol

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Just need an R front lower bumper now Cameron. Did you get the ECU back off the salvage yard by the way?

Swollen Member
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,408 Times in 1,497 Posts
    Looking very nice !!! Are there any decals you can get for the wheel nut covers ? Good to see you flying the flag for VPCUK.....but is it straight ??????? lol

Hopefully will get to see it in the flesh at the August meet.

Steve

Just examined the third photo & it appears that you've applied the VPCUK decal by aligning it with the rear wiper blade from the inside, however, the rear wiper blade fails to park perfectly horizontally, therefore I conclude the decal is 'wonky' !!
    Last edited by stephenevans99; Monday 14th July 2008 at 18:14. Reason: Just caught Columbo on SKY tv

This user has no status

Thanks
    Ah, is this the replacement for the car that got pinched? Looks nice, but not much of a fan of the rims. Did insurance pay out quick? My company is stil arguing with some tw@t who hit one of my cars a while back.

Trader
    No Longer a trader.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,791 Posts
    Nice car, reminds me of my first one, ah memories.....
    http://www.airbrushartists.org/Gal72..._s_Gallery.asp

Currently rocking Volvo's finest V70R 2WD Manual

Previous cars:
    1996 855 T5 (Ex Police),1996 854 T5,1996 855 T5,1995 855 Black T-5R,1996 960,1997 855 R

This user has no status
    Thanks
    looks nice mate

This user has no status
    Thanks
    white cars rule

very nice indeed

Glad im Back -D
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombatbomb View Post
    Ah, is this the replacement for the car that got pinched? Looks nice, but not much of a fan of the rims. Did insurance pay out quick? My company is stil arguing with some tw@t who hit one of my cars a while back.
    Yeah Wombat its the replacement my old man found me, the insurance paid out within 2 weeks, very suprised. Hope you get payed soon.

1998 C70 T5 GT Auto, 68k, FVSH, Immaculate inside and out, only mod - poly top mount, its Yellow and no pete i didnt paint it, lol

Glad im Back -D
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan M View Post
    Just need an R front lower bumper now Cameron. Did you get the ECU back off the salvage yard by the way?
    I really want an R front Bumper, not many white ones about though, i think somebody said there was only 3 in the country. im just waiting on a light coloured one to come up, it would be easier to paint. As for the ECU sorry buddy the car was crushed ages ago. they offered me the car back + £600 or £1500 outright, i couldnt be bothered with the hassle of fixing it so i took the money.

Sorry Alan.

Glad im Back -D
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenevans99 View Post
    Looking very nice !!! Are there any decals you can get for the wheel nut covers ? Good to see you flying the flag for VPCUK.....but is it straight ??????? lol

Hopefully will get to see it in the flesh at the August meet.

Steve

Just examined the third photo & it appears that you've applied the VPCUK decal by aligning it with the rear wiper blade from the inside, however, the rear wiper blade fails to park perfectly horizontally, therefore I conclude the decal is 'wonky' !!
    AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats where your wrong Stephen me old china, the decal is lined up with the heated rear window wires in the glass and with a check with the old spirit level, i can ease your mind as the decal is 100% level.

As for the August meet i shall be there, ive booked the day off work, which is hard for a chef to have a saturday off, but Head Chefs rule, so im off and thats that, Lol.

Swollen Member
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,408 Times in 1,497 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron793 View Post
    AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats where your wrong Stephen me old china, the decal is lined up with the heated rear window wires in the glass and with a check with the old spirit level, i can ease your mind as the decal is 100% level.
    Thank goodness for that....I'll be able to sleep tonight !!

Can't believe you had a spirit level on it though !!!!! lol

Singing in the rain!
    Thanks
    Very tidy motor mate, Was it you that had the kids in the car that was taken while you went in for your phone? If so nice quick turnaround just a pity the little buggers didn't get caught!
    "I am never wrong! Just in a position to learn something new!"
    Mods so far, HLM ReMap, Goodridge brake lines, Eibach springs lowering 35mm, K&N57i filter with cold air, Strut brace, Shark fin aerial, Boost guage
    YES IT'S A DIESEL
    Wish list, BOV, 18" rims, Struts, Stainless exhaust, Injector Upgrade, MORE POWER!

Glad im Back -D
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CONDYBOY View Post
    Very tidy motor mate, Was it you that had the kids in the car that was taken while you went in for your phone? If so nice quick turnaround just a pity the little buggers didn't get caught!
    Yeah that was me mate, i am biding my time, ive found out who it was, it was the local window cleaners son, the little T#AT. so his time will come.

You havent heard this off me though WINK WINK.

Glad im Back -D
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenevans99 View Post
    Thank goodness for that....I'll be able to sleep tonight !!

Can't believe you had a spirit level on it though !!!!! lol

LMAO i didnt, Chefs eye, i have to line up the bangers perfect on the mash LOL. the fried onions are a bit harder though!

Trader
    No Longer a trader.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,791 Posts
    YES CHEF!!.....Lol, your Soooo gonna get that every time I get the chance lol....
    http://www.airbrushartists.org/Gal72..._s_Gallery.asp

Currently rocking Volvo's finest V70R 2WD Manual

Previous cars:
    1996 855 T5 (Ex Police),1996 854 T5,1996 855 T5,1995 855 Black T-5R,1996 960,1997 855 R

Glad im Back -D
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    YES CHEF!!.....Lol, your Soooo gonna get that every time I get the chance lol....
    ROTFLMAO i nearly choked on my tea then you bugger T.C., just look for the tall guy in a white coat and checked pants if you go to Denton, that'll be me, shout it from the other side of the car park and i'll know its you, lol i promise not to take a frying pan to launch at you, lol. And no i will not be doing a barbie for everybody, i'll be too busy slevering over the R's, i really want one of those front bumpers.

Thread Information