Join Today

Thread: Quaife ATB diff

This user has no status

Thanks

Quaife ATB diff

I have recently fitted one of these and the results are amazing!I can now put full power down in 2nd gear out of a bend that i was only able to use a little over 1/2 throttle around before,and instead of the car wanting to run wide under power ,its trying to pull the front back onto the apex under power,its a mental feeling!!The traction the car generates i think is very very impressive!
    It has brought all the other mods togther well and means i can use all the power even in the damp.If i had to start modding again this would be the first mod i would do.Forget chipping if you want to go fast fit a diff.

Happy bunny.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Cost?

This user has no status

Thanks
    £633 inc vat and delivery they have a limited stock and only for M56 gearbox....ps glad your happy with it elliot, mine is on the way thanks for all your helpful input

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Bit steep for me but glad you are happy with it

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingT5
    Cost?

I am not sure if they have any left but you could try.As for the price give the a bell,as it might have changed.I think its worth it though,the way it pulls for the apex and tightens its line,its almost evo like!

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elliot
    I have recently fitted one of these and the results are amazing!I can now put full power down in 2nd gear out of a bend that i was only able to use a little over 1/2 throttle around before,and instead of the car wanting to run wide under power ,its trying to pull the front back onto the apex under power,its a mental feeling!!The traction the car generates i think is very very impressive!
    It has brought all the other mods togther well and means i can use all the power even in the damp.If i had to start modding again this would be the first mod i would do.Forget chipping if you want to go fast fit a diff.

Happy bunny.
    Your running 315 WHP aswell , just shows how good they if you can get that much power down on the tarmac, i cant wait to get mine now.
    Last edited by volvolised; Sunday 12th November 2006 at 16:35.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Mmmm yeah, this sorta idea has been thrown around at my end too Power aint nuffink wi'out sortin traction first LOL...elliot what car d'ya have the unit fitted to? Sounds like a serious machine that may have more BHP added in the future???

Please PM me with all the juicy details!

Taaaa m8

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Sounds very nice.

Traction and handling are very important as we all know.

When I owned an Integrale I used to go to Lancia meets. One of the members had remould tryes on his Integrale lol. You could have beaten him round a bend in a Micra with good tyres!
    Wayne

Thread Information