Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    cool, well maybe I did have the upper hand,, but I guess I had ten years on him in age, and experience, so I guess that is also a factor,,

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Lol .... as soon as i watched it i knew it was not real, as the guy already mentioned, a trained up traffic police driver would never drive like that, he would never get that close and drive as aggresive as he was doing .. well, they should'nt anyway.

This user has no status

Thanks
    After a bit of digging, the car is infact a EVO VIII MR FQ 320 in a dark Grey

After heading over to http://www.guerillatench.com and looking at another one of the videos on there "Stu-Pid Ridding" (not far wrong) contains images of fools on bikes and footage of a bike v EVO.

Car is the same as the one in the T5 vid, but this time it is daylight.

You can see the same wiper arm shape and in the T5 vid you can see the spoiler slightly when the volvo gets close.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1...38004c3540.htm

This user has no status

Thanks
    Definately fake but good to watch!

Car is a saloon of some sorts, wouldnt have guessed an Evo but if its in another Vid then probs is.
    04 S40 1.9D 115Bhp Sport
    00 BMW 325i Cabrio
    07 Monaro VXR 500
    03 Porsche Boxster 2.7

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Yeah cos if it WERE real the next shot would've been of the driver bein chased wrapped round a tree cos he couldn't drive properly when faced with an off camber turn LOL! With the chopper trackin it all from above the more than suitably experienced traffic officer would've strolled up and had 2 pick up the pieces AGAIN!!!

One thing we all seemed 2 have missed about this video tho...is the simple fact that someone really, really felt the need to make it just 2 prove they can outrun a Volvo...ahhhhh sad really innit LMFAO!

Thread Information