Join Today

Thread: Volvo 850 tdi

This user has no status

Thanks

Volvo 850 tdi

Just about to buy a Volvo 850 tdi, is there anything over the normal I should be looking out for? That will mean my little LHD RICA'd 855 is up for grabs as well.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Babybadger
    Just about to buy a Volvo 850 tdi, is there anything over the normal I should be looking out for? That will mean my little LHD RICA'd 855 is up for grabs as well.
    any piccies of the 855 mate

SIGNATURE COURTESY OF STORM TROLL

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T5ER
    any piccies of the 855 mate
    Yep, some from april 2006 and the first page is when I got it in June 2004. I will have to change the thermostat and do the flushes before it changes hands, and it could do with a mini service. The wheels are a bit rough around the edges now, but its all good. Pics link at the bottom of the thread. I may swap the tinted windows over with the new one if I get it.

I want as near to £2750 as I can get. I will let it go for £2500 if someone takes it as is and I am open to serious offers. It cost me £5995 back in june 2004, so it has to be a bargain to someone. Nothing a good valet wouldn't solve. Just been to Norfolk and back twice in 2 days and didn't miss a beat, and saw off a lotus elise ,while fully loaded. The only thing I was going to do it, was put the 17" comets on it and upgrade the suspension (koni FSD's) and put a strut brace on it.

Volvo 1995 855 T5 - LHD

Woolwich London SE18 based.

'UK reg 'M' 1995 LHD Volvo 855 T5 estate (CD spec),White, Auto, cruise (working) 7 seater space saver ,c.
    95000km , full cambelt service done at 63ish (Nov 2004) as well as RICA 304bhp chip/ITG filter courtesy of Hamish and Adam, climate (ice cold) , sunroof, Dog guard, 2 x electric memory seats and full leather trim beige, privacy glass (limo black) A-post backwards, passenger airbag,Oil changed @ 8000km intervals (Valvoline 5w/40), jan'06 brembo/ ferodo brakes all round. Excellent Vredestein Sportrac2's allround. All history including saudi history. Excellent Condition for age. Spare LHD lights and AND full spare 16" wheel.

Mot 06/07 , Tax till 12/06

A perfect car for going to france or spain and annoying a farmer with your dog urinating on his fields......

In the meantime, something to wet appetites, but photos from April 2006 except page 1 ......

http://volvo-t5.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

P.S. No serious dings, very straight and clean. And its the flylead pre-OBD11 ECU

I will offer to Volvot5 lads for this week and then it goes on ebay......
    Last edited by Babybadger; Tuesday 10th October 2006 at 15:39.

Thread Information