Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

best front brake pads??

hi whats the best pads to buy for my 850 t5?ive got uprated drilled and grovved brakes.whats your views?and any chance of the links to the shop?

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by baba850r2006
    hi whats the best pads to buy for my 850 t5?ive got uprated drilled and grovved brakes.whats your views?and any chance of the links to the shop?

people that have the ds2500 pads swear by them.
    i have police spec pads on mine, they are an impovement over the standard pad.
    paul

5 pot heart of a Volvo
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,683 Times in 4,419 Posts
    [QUOTE=baba850r2006]hi whats the best pads to buy for my 850 t5?ive got uprated drilled and grovved brakes.whats your views?and any chance of the links to the shop? Hi mate i use ebc Greenstuff and they have never smoked or faded but i now have to replace front discs cos they are all cracked.

This user has no status

Thanks
    i only have experience with a 200sx(for the moment) but on my old S14, the pads needed changing the day i bought the car. i got greenstuff pads and they were not good at all, but as that was the only experience i had with 200sx brakes i just thought that 200sx brakes were crap lol!!
    i changed to ferodo ds2500s and the difference was amazing. they cost quite a bit, but then they last for a long time as well.
    definetly the pads i'll be going fr when i need to change pads

This user has no status

Thanks

Brake Pads

I agree that ds2500 are very good but Iv'd just put a set of ferodo performance pads in [they used to be named ds2000] and up to now find them just as good, I think the ds2500 are better for track days etc but the difference in price, like £150 down to £90, the police spec pads I'vd tried and they are not even in the equation.
    S70CD t5 manual w/walnut incl. steering wheel, Rica 310 ecu, K&N, switched cold spray to i.c, d/pt plugs, 302mm f/disc, s/s hoses, f/strut brace, polybushed engine mount & control arm bushes,Koni FSDs with 30mm lowered eibach springs. R front bumper, boost gauge on pillar, 17in comets.w/pilot sport 215/45/, aerial down switch, double fog intens.

Thread Information