Join Today
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    ive tasted the rica304 power lol ,££££ing hell ive nearly scared my self half to death lol ,its defo fuel i ripped the inline filters out and tryed it still same so then ive swopped the feul lines around as i thought one was blocked and just bin for a test run friggin hell lol its like a jet with a rocket up the rear end lol boost boost gauge now shoots up nr 1.0barr of boost on my boost gauge ,the arse end was twitching as i powerd the right foot to the floor lol jesus christ,ive just had great boost changeing thew the gears 1,2,3,4 lol the front end stayed down thow ,so new fuel lines and steel inline filter ,i think it will sort it , christ im shaking here lol ,i honerstly carnt belive what has just happernd ,i thought it pulled well from 0-80 mph then the thing seems to go again lol ive evern got problems now holding the steering wheel ,u volvo t5 owners this is arsome , if this dosent do 10second down that pod ill show my arse lol .unbeliveable .

This user has no status

Thanks
    LOL!!! Glad to hear you got it sussed!! And you were starting to wonder what all the fuss was about

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Your pm box is full

are you coming to this?

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14135

technically you have a T5!
    We are going taking the kids and having some lunch.
    You coming to give the bug a run out!? Can chase us down the A1 if you can keep up! You will have to look at my big wide green bum!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roller girl
    Your pm box is full

are you coming to this?

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14135

technically you have a T5!
    We are going taking the kids and having some lunch.
    You coming to give the bug a run out!? Can chase us down the A1 if you can keep up! You will have to look at my big wide green bum!
    cheers roller mmm if i get bug tested on time im very instrested but id be on my tod?so ill problery have to follow u guys down?,lol lol you carnt go wrong with a nice big green bum lol (sssshhh i dint say it really)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by powernut
    id be on my tod?
    Still not found anyone brave enough to seat in the passenger seat?

This user has no status
    Thanks
    not as yet roller ,still i feel safers on my tod lol

This user has no status
    Thanks
    if this dosent do 10second down that pod ill show my arse lol .unbeliveable .
    I (and probably most others) don't want to see your arse, so make sure you do a 10 second 1/4!!! lol.

Adam.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    lol ,hi adam i still reckon it may boost more as its now boosting underload at under 1.0bar of boost? pitty i culd make the turbo spool up eariler 9a bit like the new ford mondeo deisals they have instant turbos from set off no waiting for boost to build up.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    lol ,hi adam i still reckon it may boost more as its now boosting underload at under 1.0bar of boost? pitty i culd make the turbo spool up eariler 9a bit like the new ford mondeo deisals they have instant turbos from set off no waiting for boost to build up.
    The 15G will never spool up like a diesel turbo!!! The diesel turbos are designed to spool up from under 1500 rpm.

Full boost is still a bit low at full load, so there is still a fair bit of performance to be gained from sorting it.

Adam.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by volvotuning
    The 15G will never spool up like a diesel turbo!!! The diesel turbos are designed to spool up from under 1500 rpm.

Full boost is still a bit low at full load, so there is still a fair bit of performance to be gained from sorting it.

Adam.
    regards turbo thats instresting 2 know?can a deisalturbo be fitted? to make it spool up better?wonder if anyone has tryed it?
    nice 2 now theres still more perforance from this std engine adam

This user has no status
    Thanks
    regards turbo thats instresting 2 know?can a deisalturbo be fitted? to make it spool up better?wonder if anyone has tryed it?
    nice 2 now theres still more perforance from this std engine adam
    You will struggle to get a modern diesel turbo to work on your car. They use VNT which dynamically changes the physical geometry of the turbo to aid spooling at low revs without losing power at high revs. Without the VNT controller it won't work properly.

Adam.
    Last edited by volvotuning; Sunday 12th November 2006 at 17:22.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    You will struggle to get a modern diesel turbo to work on your car. They use VNT which dynamically changes the physical geometry of the turbo to aid spooling at low revs without losing power at high revs. Without the VNT controller it won't work properly.

Adam.
    i understand what u mean as i fitted a vnt,varible turbo on a golf turbo deisal and that went well ,i know were theres a 3.0vnt turbo which i know i could fit ,but getting the vacum to work properly is another issue ,im un sure what i could use off the ecu or engine wireing to make ur idea work but id have a go ?easy enoegh to set the wastegate by my boost gauge so it dosent over boost ,(just the vacum system to work properly with the engine,

This user has no status
    Thanks
    i understand what u mean as i fitted a vnt,varible turbo on a golf turbo deisal and that went well ,i know were theres a 3.0vnt turbo which i know i could fit ,but getting the vacum to work properly is another issue ,im un sure what i could use off the ecu or engine wireing to make ur idea work but id have a go ?easy enoegh to set the wastegate by my boost gauge so it dosent over boost ,(just the vacum system to work properly with the engine,
    Food for thought! Nothing is impossible. In fact, the Dynojet Wideband Commander with a few other bits and bobs would be able to do this for you based on RPM and boost pressure, except that it's about £400 so it ain't cheap.

Adam.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Food for thought! Nothing is impossible. In fact, the Dynojet Wideband Commander with a few other bits and bobs would be able to do this for you based on RPM and boost pressure, except that it's about £400 so it ain't cheap.

Adam.
    as i dont know any t5 owners which have fitted a type of turbo system ,and i do think the engine would performe a better then the std types of turbos adam, who sells such a kit adam, (oh and the is a vnt-20 turbo from the 2.5 engine),wots your thoughts on the idea?

This user has no status
    Thanks
    as i dont know any t5 owners which have fitted a type of turbo system ,and i do think the engine would performe a better then the std types of turbos adam, who sells such a kit adam, (oh and the is a vnt-20 turbo from the 2.5 engine),wots your thoughts on the idea?
    We supply the Wideband Commanders. I will PM you a price tomorrow and some suggestions on how to use it. You will need to use a VNT turbo big enough to flow the same power at 5000+ rpm. I must do some digging...

Adam.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    cheers adam ill do some digging 2 lol

Thread Information