Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

trip meter info lost

hi

on my 850 T5, i've experienced the following problems and would appreciate any help to rectify this:

with the car switched on, the clock is set to the correct time - but as soon as the ignition is switched off and on again, the clock is back at zero.

also - the information wrt the trip meter/mpg/miles left on remaining fuel etc is lost when the car is switched off and when switched on again, gives different information from the last journey. confused: .

revs: when changing gears, the revs don't drop when depressing the clutch - any reason why? there are however no idling issues (hunting etc) and after a cold start, revs drop to normal rpm once warm.

any help would be great - thanks

This user has no status

Thanks
    When you switch the car off can you also switch the sidelights on??? Cause what you have said only happens when you turn the battery off.

This user has no status

Thanks
    yes i can switch on the side lights. also tried resetting the ecu after a chat to RT Mech, but the problem still exists.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Relays?

Thread Information