Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

turbo oil return pipe

hello everyone, i am having probs stopping oil coming out of the return pipe at the block end when i boot my s60 t5 and race others, i dont have any probs if i keep it gentle and dont race her around but when i dump my foot down for more than 15/20 mins on the motorway i get the smoke pour out the wheel arch when i stop, have had it up in the air and volvo told me its the flat band O ring at the bottom, i got one, which is different to the part i took out but volvo tech said its the replacement for the part in question. seems ok some days but i still had some smoke the other day after the new one was fitted....... starting to become a real pain in the arse as i cant race the focus ST's when they fly up behind me....... has anyone else had an oil leak prob from that part that didnt seem to want to go away before !!!!!!!!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pdwb
    hello everyone, i am having probs stopping oil coming out of the return pipe at the block end when i boot my s60 t5 and race others, i dont have any probs if i keep it gentle and dont race her around but when i dump my foot down for more than 15/20 mins on the motorway i get the smoke pour out the wheel arch when i stop, have had it up in the air and volvo told me its the flat band O ring at the bottom, i got one, which is different to the part i took out but volvo tech said its the replacement for the part in question. seems ok some days but i still had some smoke the other day after the new one was fitted....... starting to become a real pain in the arse as i cant race the focus ST's when they fly up behind me....... has anyone else had an oil leak prob from that part that didnt seem to want to go away before !!!!!!!!
    Hi mate there is a green o-ring and a gasket both should be replaced

SIGNATURE COURTESY OF STORM TROLL

Suspended
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Should av bought mine instead lol, still enjoy yer Sat Nav while yer on the AA Truck.

This user has no status

Thanks
    well i have sorted it out.......... have done around 1000 miles aweek over the past few months, been up to scotland and back many times. still does 160 and guess what............ no more oil leak......... all sorted........ and yours is over priced for what i wanted so there........... and only girls and poofs need sat nav................

This user has no status
    Thanks
    well i have sorted it out.......... have done around 1000 miles aweek over the past few months, been up to scotland and back many times. still does 160 and guess what............ no more oil leak......... all sorted........ and yours is over priced for what i wanted so there........... and only girls and poofs need sat nav................
    LOL
    DONT EVER JUDGE ME

eVolvolution
    Thanks
    race the focus ST's!!!
    Good Man

Thread Information