Join Today

Thread: bodykit

This user has no status
    Thanks

bodykit

as from start of week am stating my own company doing bodywork so thought would do up volvo a bit, have new lights, not made for c70(should be fun bt look good) new bumper, tryin evolve style but have to make it mysel, ne rear bumper, cabon diffusser with twin pipes, slightly enlarging wheel arches to give it more of a side profile and movin indicator to mirror, oh and plus a full respray!

any thoughts, will not be max power style just hopefully look like aftermarket volvo kit or even standardish!

alan

Trader
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    personally, as long as its subtle then it could look good, just wouldn't go for any OTT look.
    If VOLVO is Your Drug, I am Your Dealer!

FRF FEEDBACK (click here)

Click Here for Info on FRF Motors...

<FOR QUOTES PLEASE CALL 01792 790066 / 01792 784272>

(Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm)

PLEASE QUOTE DISCOUNT CODE: "C3" FOR OUR BEST DISCOUNTED PRICES!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    i like the idea of maybe some lip spoilers and side skirts for the C70, just a small mod, anything too chavish would look silly on a volly, bug eye lights would look good though

This user has no status
    Thanks
    all sounds good to me! just like other peeps say though be very careful u dont go OTT.

You seen the bodykit some guy made and was supposidly selling the car on ebay? that looked alright, although u needed at least 19" alloys for it to look good.

Let us all know how you get along! im sure quite a few people would be interested if you made something good!!
    Red C70 T5
    mesh grill
    18" OZ's

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by c70mel
    all sounds good to me! just like other peeps say though be very careful u dont go OTT.

You seen the bodykit some guy made and was supposidly selling the car on ebay? that looked alright, although u needed at least 19" alloys for it to look good.

Let us all know how you get along! im sure quite a few people would be interested if you made something good!!
    Do you mean the DTM version that was from Spain?

This user has no status

Thanks
    Be interesting to see what lights you are going with? Also what colour you thinking of re spraying?

Slightly larger arches will look good but nothing as extreme as that spanish one.
    04 S40 1.9D 115Bhp Sport
    00 BMW 325i Cabrio
    07 Monaro VXR 500
    03 Porsche Boxster 2.7

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Dont think there's much that can be done to improve on the original classic shape. Just a nice set of big rims with a lowered stance to make it look more like the concept drawings maybe.

The main point is that there are so few C70s around it would hardly be worth trying to make it stand out from the crowd becuase it already does.... as standard!
    '96 855 T5 auto ...GT30 and everything uprated!

Thread Information