Well the bigger discs and carriers arrived yesterday (many thanks to Marshalls!), so I've arranged to get them fitted at my local motorsport shoppy here: http://www.rsmmotorsport.co.uk/pages...yid=about%20us

They're experienced in the motorsport sector, but not specifically in Volvos, does this matter?
After reading through WobblyDave's excellent 'How to' guide it seems fairly straightforward (for a mechanic anyway!) but are there likely to be any Volvo-specific problems that could hinder the job??

Also, after asking them to order some Ferrodo DS2500 pads, they were told by their supplier that they dont make them for my car?! I presume this is false what with the high usage of these pads on cars on this forum.
So anyway, they're going to try different suppliers to see if they can get them, is there any reason why the supplier told them this? A wrong part number perhaps??

Well hopefully they should be able to get them from somewhere!

Oh and how many miles (ish) should I run them in for? Am just doing the front discs and pads, braided hoses all round and flushed through and some new 5.1 fluid.

Many thanks!

Joe