Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

Couple of questions...

Hi,
    Just a couple of quickies.....
    I've just bought an '01 S60 T5 with the RTI sat nav and '06 disc, was just wondering if Volvo did a speed camera detection software for the system??

And also....are the Blue backed "R" dial binacle interchangeable into the non-R models, as I quite like the look of them.

oh, and one last thing........anyone know where I can get an R bumper for the S60, and any idea of price from Volvo???

Cheers, Tom.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    no, volvo will never get involved in speed camera detectors due to liability.
    now : 850 2.5 auto

Ex : T4 with NOS on board

Shiny Superstar
    Back in the game!
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,484 Times in 2,466 Posts

Buy a road angel.

question 2 - I am fairly certain that the dimensions and attachments would be the same but alas coming across a 2nd hand one will be like discovering hens teeth or extremely expensive new?
    Volvo ABS ECU Repair
    Join my projecteers tribe - Old Volvos Never Die - They just get faster.

Visit my VPCUK garage and my YouTube channel - WobblyDave72

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbly Dave

Buy a road angel.

question 2 - I am fairly certain that the dimensions and attachments would be the same but alas coming across a 2nd hand one will be like discovering hens teeth or extremely expensive new?
    yeah cheers for the replies guys, Im prob gonna have to buy a Talex or something..theyre a bit cheaper...(£70 from tesco with 12 months subscription!!)

As for the dials...i called bromley volvo and they told me that they couldn't be fitted without a lot of work, purely because they use info from the ECU, and as I've got the T5 ECU and not the R one, the info is different, if that makes sense.
    What a bitch!...they looked pretty smart!

also the R bumper needs new foglights as they are located slightly further to the corners of the car, but they said that all in (sprayed/fogs/new bumper mounts etc etc).......around £550-£600. Not too bad for all new parts, but may have to be pushed a little further down the to do list behind 18" pegs and a Talex.

Cheers for the replies guys
    Tom.

Thread Information