Join Today
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeast
    Ok, everybody thats shown an interest in any parts I will be PM'ing on Sunday
    To everyone that hasnt made completely clear which parts they are interested in, ive sent you a PM.

Lawnmower Boy
    Now known as WAPAHO!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,733 Times in 1,162 Posts
    Cool I'll just have to wait to see what the result is....

Current Garage:
    1997 960 3.0L 24v - Polestar...(Honest guv..!!)
    1997 855 T5 S - stripped to 1300kgs gross weight - 14.2sec qtr(rank 17*)
    2001 V40 T4 SE - 14.199@100.15MPH - Hybrid Turbo/VXR injectors and DeCat(Rank 15*)
    *Data Sept 2013
    Any Stuff For Sale - check out my Ebay link

Trader
    No Longer a trader.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,791 Posts
    It's the end links I'm intersted in, preferably front and rear.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat
    It's the end links I'm intersted in, preferably front and rear.
    Only fronts are available for the 850 TC. Can I put you down for a set of front ones?

Trader
    No Longer a trader.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,791 Posts
    Yes please.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Done.

Just waiting on 2 people to get back to me.

If in doubt thrash it and see
    what happens
    Thanks

another one

I would be interested in a pair of bushed up control arms. The site said about $300 - hope thats a pair - if not I would need to re-think.
    Possibly endlinks also but depends on the prices as I had planned to make some up via the motorpsort factors. so I am a maybe on that one!
    Cheers
    Woz

what happens
    Thanks

another one

btw its a 1996 855 t-5

Lawnmower Boy
    Now known as WAPAHO!!!
    Thanks
    Remember people - you'll need to add VAT and approx 3.5% for import charges to work out a rough price for your items. This is applicable whether you buy the item individually or as part of a group...

That's would be applicable for all items above £7.00 (based on the Customs and Excise website).

So for an item valued at £100 you need to add £3.50 for Customs Charge and £17.50 for VAT. Making it £121.00 for every £100 you spend.

I've been working on an individual purchase for a while. I was hoping to avoid the duty, via the usual route of labelling it as a gift, but with a value of £203 there is only a slight chance that it will be over looked at the sorting office, so I'll be paying the charges. So I'm looking for lots of commitment to get a good discount to offset the other charges we're going to have to pay.

Also You probably won't know the import duty charge until the items have arrived so expect to be paying Blackbeast twice....

What we need is someone with a private jet..... anyone...??? I'd offer to take mine but it is away having an oil change ( I WISH..!! )

Current Garage:
    2001 V40 T4 SE - 14.199@100.15MPH - Hybrid Turbo/VXR injectors and DeCat(Rank 15*)
    *Data Sept 2013

This user has no status
    Thanks
    How does the weak dollar affect things at the mo Judge?

arbee
    This user has no status
    Would i be too late to express an interest in some lower suspension bushes (not with the TCA)? Once a price is confirmed I will be in

This user has no status

Thanks
    Not at all arbee, ive put you down in the list, at the moment its all about gathering interest.

arbee
    This user has no status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeast
    Not at all arbee, ive put you down in the list, at the moment its all about gathering interest.
    Excellent Think its defo something that needs doing! Let me know how much and when etc

ta, Rich

Lawnmower Boy
    Now known as WAPAHO!!!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T5SLAVE
    How does the weak dollar affect things at the mo Judge?
    The weak dollar only effects the purchase price. Once the stuff comes in to the country Blackbeast will be presented with a nice bill from the Customs nad Excise for us to pay before they release the stuff to us and for you get your hands on what you ordered..

One way round would be for us to arrange the carriage. I can get a quote from our delivery firm who have imported wheels for a friend of mine. For one charge they will collect the items from one address in the US and deliver them to one address in the UK with all customs duty paid.

This way we get one bill for the whole lot and it speeds up the whole process for people.

I'm not an expert, so I would have to get some advice from our despatch team but I'm here to help if required as they helped with the wheels and they do despatch a variety of equipment to and from the US on a daily basis..
    Last edited by JUDGENINJA; Tuesday 16th May 2006 at 17:18.

Current Garage:
    *Data Sept 2013

Need to sell the car swimbo
    says so
    Thanks
    I`d be interested in a complete kit for the front of my 1998 V70 T5 as its complete with arms and bushings already set in place $300.00 for me then

Cheers

stuart
    Last edited by t5owner; Tuesday 16th May 2006 at 17:03.
    Stuart

P2 V70 T5 in explod white running 17 " orpheus alloys , full leather interior , HU 803 with prologic amp

This user has no status

Thanks
    Wayne, that would be superb!

what happens
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by woz
    I would be interested in a pair of bushed up control arms. The site said about $300 - hope thats a pair - if not I would need to re-think.
    Possibly endlinks also but depends on the prices as I had planned to make some up via the motorpsort factors. so I am a maybe on that one!
    Cheers
    Woz
    checked out the price of Rod ends - Merlin Motorsport - bloody loadsa £ - but a quick search found this - ends for between £8 and £16 each - could be worth making my own drop links at this price.

http://www.athon-motorsport.co.uk/ShopTextMenu2.html

Lawnmower Boy
    Now known as WAPAHO!!!
    Thanks
    Go for it if you want to make your own. Yep they look pretty straight forward. I don't have the time or the equipment to make these or have the confidence that they would be up to the job...

Current Garage:
    *Data Sept 2013

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JUDGENINJA
    The weak dollar only effects the purchase price. Once the stuff comes in to the country Blackbeast will be presented with a nice bill from the Customs nad Excise for us to pay before they release the stuff to us and for you get your hands on what you ordered..

One way round would be for us to arrange the carriage. I can get a quote from our delivery firm who have imported wheels for a friend of mine. For one charge they will collect the items from one address in the US and deliver them to one address in the UK with all customs duty paid.

This way we get one bill for the whole lot and it speeds up the whole process for people.

I'm not an expert, so I would have to get some advice from our despatch team but I'm here to help if required as they helped with the wheels and they do despatch a variety of equipment to and from the US on a daily basis..
    It depends how much the stuff is worth when it arrives in the UK ;-)

For instance.....a bit of negotiating and the guy can charge you £200 for the parts (where normally they would cost £500 + £100 for shipping) and charge you £400 for the shipping still adds up to £600 and the Excise still get a cut , but a reduced one.

Alternatively he can class the parts as re-conditioned or b-grade sale items and sell them at a cheaper price and charge more on shipping.

arbee
    This user has no status
    Quote Originally Posted by Babybadger
    It depends how much the stuff is worth when it arrives in the UK ;-)

For instance.....a bit of negotiating and the guy can charge you £200 for the parts (where normally they would cost £500 + £100 for shipping) and charge you £400 for the shipping still adds up to £600 and the Excise still get a cut , but a reduced one.

Alternatively he can class the parts as re-conditioned or b-grade sale items and sell them at a cheaper price and charge more on shipping.
    erm, fraud?

Thread Information