Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Good luck with your racing this year its nice to...

Good luck with your racing this year its nice to see someone out there in a Volvo on a private budget giving it a go, if the DS3000 don't hack it try the UNO's, I found them better and yes we all...
  2. Replies
    Views

I'm sure spesh doesn’t give a s—t because he's...

I'm sure spesh doesn’t give a s—t because he's :insane: anyway, but he is enjoying a 6-speed Volvo close ratio box designed for the S60R/V70R but with a 4.00:1 final drive fitted by Ford in the ST &...
  3. Replies
    Views

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=350...

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=35058

:shhh:
  4. Replies
    Views

Forgetting engine control systems for a minute...

Forgetting engine control systems for a minute and looking at the mechanical site the only 500+ BHP 5 pot Volvo I know of that is putting these sort of figures out on a regular basis is the KPAX S60...
  5. Replies
    Views

I did post the basic stuff ages ago Russ see link...

I did post the basic stuff ages ago Russ see link, if Moppy will allow :duck:
  6. Thread: Which Remap?

by Engineer
    Replies
    Views

Well I can’t believe I’ve just read those 2...

Well I can’t believe I’ve just read those 2 posts, two of the most ardent RICA supporters that I’ve ever met have now become turn coats to another brand of map :wtf:
    The (Auto) logic of this world...
  7. Replies
    Views

My trans oil is standard Dex 3 no special...

My trans oil is standard Dex 3 no special synthetic Red Line its Comma actually and is still cherry red thank's to the additional oil cooler (touch wood :cool:)

So now 2 years plus and counting...
  8. Replies
    Views

I know Tim has achieved positive results with the...

I know Tim has achieved positive results with the ME7 manifold and your post is also relevant regarding the firing order on our 5 cylinder engines which makes me wonder about the S60R manifold.
  9. Replies
    Views

As are some peeps common misconseptions (did we...

As are some peeps common misconseptions (did we spell that right? :D) regarding AFR's :troutslap
  10. Replies
    Views

Hi Mike the B5254T5 (Focus ST/S40T5 LPT 225 BHP)...

Hi Mike the B5254T5 (Focus ST/S40T5 LPT 225 BHP) is based on the B5254T2 (LPT 218 BHP) as is the B5254T4 (S60R HPT 300 BHP) the liner bores on all these engines are 2mm larger hence thinner than the...
  11. Replies
    Views

If you choose your plugs wisely you might not...

If you choose your plugs wisely you might not need one mate :) unless your's is ££££ed ;)
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready