Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. That would be to run a dual mass? Although I...

That would be to run a dual mass? Although I think you can run a single with internal slave as well.

Internal slave is a nice light clutch pedal as well
  2. the mounts for external slave are already there...

the mounts for external slave are already there iirc so nothing much, might have to tap them.

although you may have to make a hole for the clutch fork, but that's already marked out in the casting...
  3. Replies
    Views

I `ll be heading up the M3 then along the M25 to...

I `ll be heading up the M3 then along the M25 to Gillingham on Saturday morning :)
  4. Replies
    Views

I'll try reasoning with the boss but don't hold...

I'll try reasoning with the boss but don't hold your breath lol.

Shame, it would be good to say hi and poke around your car :)
  5. Replies
    Views

I'm heading your way this weekend but I'm not...

I'm heading your way this weekend but I'm not allowed out to play:(

It's not a hard job, just awkward from what I can make out.
  6. Replies
    Views

you have pm phil

you have pm phil
  7. Replies
    Views

Doubt it's a long job, hour or two, I'd do the...

Doubt it's a long job, hour or two, I'd do the aux belt but if the cam belt isn't due, I'd leave it well alone ;)
  8. Replies
    Views

JamesT5 did a guide to changing it on a P2. can't...

JamesT5 did a guide to changing it on a P2. can't see it being a massive difference to an 850.
    Good luck, i gave up on my P1 and it ended up getting a garage to do it.

£500 seems a bit steep for...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hi Phil long time no see hope the family is well,...

Hi Phil long time no see hope the family is well,

It's a bit of a bitch to change there is 1 bolt thats a pita to get to but it can be done i used about 3 long extensions to get to it across the...
  10. Replies
    Views

Completely understand will pm you tomorrow phil...

Completely understand will pm you tomorrow phil no probs.
  11. Replies
    Views

Ive never fitted one when the engine is still in...

Ive never fitted one when the engine is still in the car, be easier with inlet off. Ive got to suppliers in London, If you want me to get a price on a new one tomorrrow you could pay me over the...
  12. Replies
    Views

I think it would be a very good idea to...

I think it would be a very good idea to Disconnect the battery ASAP.
  13. Replies
    Views

Hi Phil, i have a s/h one if you wanna make me a...

Hi Phil, i have a s/h one if you wanna make me a offer. postage will abit as its quite heavy, unless you wanna meet up halfway or summit at the wkend? sat afternoon or sunday.

I can also get you a...
  14. Replies
    Views

'Ello stranger. Best get that sorted asap...

'Ello stranger.

Best get that sorted asap before you end up with a crispy R!

There's a company JamesT5 found that do remanufactured alternators and give you money for your old one too. Pretty...
  15. Replies
    Views

When i spoke to marshals volvo in notts they...

When i spoke to marshals volvo in notts they quoted me 196 inc the vat for a 850R clutch for mine which i didnt think was to bad aftermarket think i got a price of around 100 quid upwards
  16. Replies
    Views

I have a brand new 850r clutch and rms that I'm...

I have a brand new 850r clutch and rms that I'm wanting rid of mate. I bought for mine but had a change of plans now. Drop me a pm if your interested.
  17. Replies
    Views

Lol, I know what you mean, I was so dreading...

Lol, I know what you mean, I was so dreading doing mine that in the end I paid the local indy to do it for me. Getting a bit to decrepid to be faffing around with clutches these days.
  18. Replies
    Views

I'd go with Rufe bud, that's where I ordered mine...

I'd go with Rufe bud, that's where I ordered mine from, gave me a damn good price.. though as it was a good few years ago I'll be §§§§§§ed if I can remember exactly how much,lol.
  19. Replies
    Views

Yeah the 850R clutch is the one to go for, that's...

Yeah the 850R clutch is the one to go for, that's what I fitted to my T5-R when I had to do the RMS, thought I may as well swap the clutch out while the gearbox was coming off.
  20. Replies
    Views

As many have said above its probable something is...

As many have said above its probable something is probably interfering with the sensors and its most likely is would be the wheel thats locking (if you can tell) Ive had a greasy ring before also on...
  21. Replies
    Views

my xc did this was greasy rings (no pun intended)...

my xc did this was greasy rings (no pun intended) had split cv gaiter grease everywhere clean them up and sound as a pound since :)
  22. Replies
    Views

All i did was take the front wheels off remove...

All i did was take the front wheels off remove the abs sensor clean the sensor as rust will be stuck to them and then i used a thin screw driver through the sensor hole or you can remove the discs...
  23. Replies
    Views

I've had the rings crack on mine before and...

I've had the rings crack on mine before and 'freewheel' on the c/v joint causing all sorts of speed related oddness, also had a c/v boot clip break and slide over the reluctor ring again causing...
  24. Replies
    Views

i had the same thing apart from the abs light...

i had the same thing apart from the abs light coming on found it to be rusty reluctor rings on the cv joints took my sensors out and gave the rings a good clean got the rust off and the fault went...
  25. Replies
    Views

Loving the title! :D :hilarious

Loving the title! :D :hilarious
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready