Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Fanx Tarah...as they say..

Just wanted to say thank you all very much for all the help and advice I have had and I haver enjoyed the 850R for 2 years now but it has just gone to a new home via the well known Auction web site...
  2. Remember the 850R Auto misfire just wouldn't go away??

I tried everything new plugs new cat had it read...etc etc...
    Eventually I fixed it..and it could be one of two things
    I bought a set of El-cheapo Bosch HT leads specifically for the 850...oh yes,...
  3. Fitted the TME today..in the rain...took about 3...

Fitted the TME today..in the rain...took about 3 hours in all...very quiet though isn't it, they say barely 1 decibel louder and that does seem to be the case..the turbo whistle is oddly louder...
  4. i appear to have "accidentally" bought a TME cat back set-up

Well, you only live once so I have invested heavily in Swedish Tech and a TME system is winging its way across the North Sea as we speak...er...type. I'll let you know
    N
  5. 850R gets snapped again Third time...But my other car is getting attention as well.eh

So, I get another photo shoot down in deepest darkest kent..pretty there isn't it?
    I'm offered money yet again for the Stealth bomber...never known this before and I'm a bit of a Magpie with cars...
  6. I'll fire up the Box Brownie later for the...

I'll fire up the Box Brownie later for the pictures...Just as an aside the guy where I bought the bike used to own a Garage in the middle of nowhere all exactly how it was back in the 50's they sell...
  7. I'll take some pics of the Triumph..its all in...

I'll take some pics of the Triumph..its all in bits though..
    The dash was showing 29.9 so not a million miles away
  8. OK final scores are in.. Total miles: 530 total...

OK final scores are in..
    Total miles: 530
    total fuel used:17.5
    30.3 mpg
    Long way isn't it?
  9. Replies
    Views

I've been snapped!

Amazing on 2 occasions this week I've had my photo taken..Supermarket Carpark on Thursday...Do You mind if I take a photo of your car...LOVE your wheel centres...hear that Julian...Oh yes
    Today...
  10. Replies
    Views

Just back from The MOT 850R

Well...what can I say....Not a single advisory..sailed through emissions (200cell cat) Mind you I did treat it to a bottle of Catclean before I went, I realise its just a short term fix but they did...
  11. http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z222/bonnietile...

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z222/bonnietiler/a60d0899-0cd0-4545-998c-345a1412ab2f_zpshto9scxk.jpg
    Photo added
  12. Just treated the stealth bomber to Kumho Ecsta LE Sport KU39 x 4

Got a half decent deal on 4 tyres so I treated the Grey Ghost to a full set apparently my tracking was a mile out..mainly due to maybe being left in the dim and distant both the track rod ends...
  13. I'm with you, just a coincidence if it breaks...

I'm with you, just a coincidence if it breaks after you've praised it, it's my belief that the most reliable vehicles are the most driven and maintained to suit.
    Cars and bikes that are left just...
  14. I think the full shock set up was around £700...

I think the full shock set up was around £700
    Bilstein B6 front and back + Lesjofors all round lowering springs
    + top mounts etc.
    Car feels very planted I'm impressed
  15. Replies
    Views

Volvo 850R.. She's coming along nicely

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z222/bonnietiler/f0b23edd-e82f-4154-aeea-b0d00782ad0d_zpstv5cuvs2.jpg
    Might need a cat back exhaust soon, any suggestions..don't like noisy on Motorway types.. got...
  16. Got then all done now(front & back), car feels...

Got then all done now(front & back), car feels great.
    Bilstein B6 + Lesjofors lowering springs.
    Only real problem was the off side rear lower shock mount, the nut was pretty much welded on and the...
  17. Didn't want to put you to any bother mate, Like...

Didn't want to put you to any bother mate, Like today I only had time to fit one!
    The offer was well received though mate and no mistake.
    Cheers
    Bonnietiler
  18. So just collected a bike from Aberdeen in the 850R

It happened that bloke needed cash and bike moved so I left this AM at 04.30 got to Aberdeen (370miles) at 11.30 loaded the Norton Rotary onto the trailer and after a quick cup of coffee was back on...
  19. Replies
    Views

New shocks and springs just arrived 850R

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z222/bonnietiler/IMG_0930_zps3jtw4jbn.jpg
    so I can't fit them as I've got a dodgy back...and I've bought B6 Bilsteins...Hmmm..maybe I should have thought it...
  20. Today I have been mostly rinsing the childrens inheritance...excellent

Invested heavily in B6 Bilstein front and rear + springs and other assorted doodahs....
  21. Replies
    Views

I'm running a Yuasa 5000 096 £75 delivered

I'm running a Yuasa 5000 096 £75 delivered
  22. Replies
    Views

I noticed that from the invoices but both sides...

I noticed that from the invoices but both sides against the slider were down to maybe 2mm, I suspect maybe a stuck caliper cos the discs were down to absolute minimum as well and a bit on the wavy...
  23. Replies
    Views

Today I have been Mostly....850R wagon

Fitting new (old) 302 discs and realising that my pads are banjaxed.
    So I have entered to security code on the atomic deadlock on my Acme Suresafe-Skinflint Money belt and bought a set of DS2500...
  24. I have bought Joolz 850R... I am a novice so please be gentle!

Met Julian over the weekend and bought the 850R.
    Been busy all today on the "clicking" door...and...Success!
    Went with the 2 x self-tapper route and all now seems quiet.
    Am selling the old S-Type...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready