Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have a pin for the front. ...

I have a pin for the front.

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r499/harveysr/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/20150512_214925_zpsw9lv6csv_edit_1431464078111_zpswdebxkbo.jpg

2. Just looked. It has a bolt in it holding a C...

Just looked. It has a bolt in it holding a C clip that holds the main positive cable to the alternator - no drama!
  3. Yep that's kinda what I'm basing my replies on,...

Yep that's kinda what I'm basing my replies on, although I've heard mine when the inlet pipe was half - off the turbo. That made some interesting noises lol.

What's really confusing me about this...
  4. Hope this helps. ...

Hope this helps.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/apurnell1970/D5/DSCF8309red.jpg
  5. My guess, from experience, is your turbo is...

My guess, from experience, is your turbo is hanging off the manifold. The new top mount is stopping the engine flapping. Look down the back from the top and make sure the two nuts are tight at the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Dave's car has a much louder exhaust than mine...

Dave's car has a much louder exhaust than mine (not too loud but mine is standard) and I have removed the soundproofing from the bonnet which makes a massive difference, but yes, all that from the...
  7. Replies
    Views

there is an issue with the p2 suspension making noises,
    apparently the spring makes noises/moves on the lower platform which it sits on,
    volvo do a repair kit type thing for it which is 2 rubber...
  8. Replies
    Views

A proper flush requires quite a lot of fluid,...

A proper flush requires quite a lot of fluid, around 14 litres minimum iirc.
    Same basic set-up as an 850 flush but iirc the fluid runs the opposite way through the cooler so you drain via the bottom...
  9. Replies
    Views

As far as I am aware yes, should be a reasonably...

As far as I am aware yes, should be a reasonably easy change. If I remember correctly the auto box's take around 7 litres of fluid.

You empty the fluid using a removable nut on the bottom of the...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready