Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The weights are packed together like that because...

The weights are packed together like that because of the 5 spoke design of the wheel, You cannot put the adhesive weight's on the outside and on the inside like a conventional alloy wheel design...
  2. Thread: S70 r 1998

by bonelorry
    Replies
    Views

Another one of my old motors, My friend owned...

Another one of my old motors, My friend owned this in 2008, I bought it off him in 2010 gave it a bit of a fettle and did full Stage 0 on the car and then sold it to Yosser.
  3. Replies
    Views

Your car already has the 302mm front upgrade...

Your car already has the 302mm front upgrade Jamie ;)

Surprised to here the fronts have warped as they where fine in my ownership...That said I sold the car almost 2 years ago.
  4. Replies
    Views

Sad news Andy :( Definitely sit on things for...

Sad news Andy :(

Definitely sit on things for a while, I can imagine how gutted you are at the moment...I would be as it certainly has been/still is a massive project for you over the years and a...
  5. Replies
    Views

Cheers Liam, We spent quite a few hours on the...

Cheers Liam, We spent quite a few hours on the software to achieve this. Lots of live road mapping and logging, The Saab Trionic 7 management is phenomenal and was way ahead of its time.

On the...
  6. Replies
    Views

How is this fine vehicle doing and yourself Andy,...

How is this fine vehicle doing and yourself Andy, Been a few months since I last posted on here!
  7. End of project! Just waved the Volvo off with...

End of project!

Just waved the Volvo off with its new owner, Very nice chap and a pleasure to deal with indeed!

No idea what I am buying next but I will be sticking around on the forums :)
  8. Replies
    Views

0114-2795234 They also painted my 17" Hirsch...

0114-2795234

They also painted my 17" Hirsch performance wheels that I fitted on my Saab 9-3 Aero.
  9. Thanks Andy, As you said and I feel the same...I...

Thanks Andy, As you said and I feel the same...I would prefer for the car to go to an enthusiast and to be honest I doubt anyone other than someone who really appreciates the car for what it is will...
  10. Replies
    Views

Very nice seats these, I had these in my S70R! ...

Very nice seats these, I had these in my S70R!

I think Mo on T5D5 fitted a set of these in his 855 T5-R last year before he sold it.
  11. Replies
    Views

Very nice looking car Marty, Not many clean ones...

Very nice looking car Marty, Not many clean ones about so keep it up!

Good stuff :)
  12. Was up early giving the car a Mini-detail this...

Was up early giving the car a Mini-detail this morning as I attended a UKSaab's meeting near Newark.

A snap of mine from the UKSaabs meeting...
  13. Popped to see a friend today who has quite a Volvo collection!

Now this is what I really like about the Volvo community, Like minded and friendly people who are a pleasure to be in company with!

So a few weeks ago I spotted quite a special and rare Volvo on...
  14. Replies
    Views

I know the feeling, All the small jobs add up! ...

I know the feeling, All the small jobs add up!

When you are committed it is amazing how much time and effort you can put into a car, Ive been pretty much non stop on mine for the last few months...
  15. Replies
    Views

Looking very nice Graham!

Looking very nice Graham!
  16. Gave myself a little job to do for after work on...

Gave myself a little job to do for after work on Saturday.

Although the previous owner changed the Oil & Filter annually regardless of mileage which was usually a mere 1000 per year! I have...
  17. Replies
    Views

Yay! :)

Yay! :)
  18. Replies
    Views

Looks very nice, Well done. The Megs range is...

Looks very nice, Well done.

The Megs range is good for the money and easy to use, The clay kit is a very user friendly product and its very hard to marr the paint when using the soft clay they...
  19. No it is interesting, I was told by the chap I...

No it is interesting, I was told by the chap I bought the car off that one of the dealer who sold my car when it was new had a run of number plates prefix M*** TFC.

I have seen a few Gul Yellow...
  20. Replies
    Views

Looking forward to seeing the car finished Andy,...

Looking forward to seeing the car finished Andy, I know we live at different ends of the country but I would love to see this car in the flesh one day!

Cheers
  21. Thank you Andy, Means a lot!

Thank you Andy, Means a lot!
  22. Thank you Ian my car has come on along way but I...

Thank you Ian my car has come on along way but I reckon its pretty much finished now

Your V70R is a very nice example indeed and that engine bay is spotless!
  23. Got it back from the detailers... So am I...

Got it back from the detailers...

So am I happy with it?

Over the moon!

Cant recommend these guys highly enough, I am very picky and like to think I keep the car clean and detailed to a...
  24. Dropped the car off at the detailer's this...

Dropped the car off at the detailer's this afternoon and will be collecting on Friday, Think he was surprised how clean it already was as when I walked him around it and discussed wax options and so...
  25. Replies
    Views

Stunning looking car well done mate, I would get...

Stunning looking car well done mate, I would get that OAT longlife coolant out of there though unless its the Hybrid-OAT?

Can cause a lot of problems on our cars especially with the silicone...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready