Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

glad you sorted it mate..

glad you sorted it mate..
  2. Replies
    Views

not sure about that one..lol..my mate works in a...

not sure about that one..lol..my mate works in a garage i will ask him 2 night what he thinks..and get back 2 u asap...pm me a land line number and i will phone you when hes here mate..
  3. Replies
    Views

big black box on the left at the front....my...

big black box on the left at the front....my mates fuel pump also came 2 life..but in the relay the small disc that touchs the other bit was not makein contact with each other..so we tryed mine in...
  4. Replies
    Views

try the fuel pump relay...for the sake £10 got 2...

try the fuel pump relay...for the sake £10 got 2 be worth a go mate..
  5. Replies
    Views

It's been a while since I've read this thread and...

It's been a while since I've read this thread and I was going to say glad to see you'd resolved the issue. That now seems irrelevant, I wouldn't be half surprised to learn that the crankshaft sensor...
  6. Replies
    Views

A sign of age

This is worth a quick look, i had sparking problem with my t5-r and it took me ages to sort it out, and the result was 2 corroded wires to the main relay, it was a simple job to fix, just chop back...
  7. Replies
    Views

I know your pain!!!!! Thats the life of cars, fix...

I know your pain!!!!! Thats the life of cars, fix one problem and two more usually come along!
  8. Replies
    Views

if that sensor is fitted into the gearbox bell housing then changing oil probably wont do anything,
    it probably picks up signal from markings on the flywheel...
    im sure it doesnt enter the oil side...
  9. Replies
    Views

Glad you got it sorted mate......does that sensor...

Glad you got it sorted mate......does that sensor looks like it's been hit by something ??
  10. Replies
    Views

congratulations, thanks for the picture!

congratulations, thanks for the picture!
  11. Replies
    Views

Yay!

Yay!
  12. Replies
    Views

well done. That's one seriously tired sensor....

well done. That's one seriously tired sensor. Good to see the car sorted.
  13. Replies
    Views

i had a faulty starter kill the spark on a mates...

i had a faulty starter kill the spark on a mates t5 prob sounds a bit strange but changed the starter and all was fine again think it must of been pulling to many amps could be worth a try
  14. Replies
    Views

Yes it is the crank sensor.

Yes it is the crank sensor.
  15. Replies
    Views

As mentioned here this relay is the main relay...

As mentioned here this relay is the main relay and as they say it will stop you getting a spark, I have had this problem myself and discovered that one of the two thin wires going to the relay, had...
  16. Replies
    Views

Just came across this thread in the HOW TO...

Just came across this thread in the HOW TO section:
    http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15085
    You never know...
  17. Replies
    Views

I was thinking more along the line that if the...

I was thinking more along the line that if the spark has reached the dissy then maybe the carbon centre ignition coil button could have broken and may not be putting the spark across to the rotor...
  18. Replies
    Views

I have been looking at the Feb 2010 issue of...

I have been looking at the Feb 2010 issue of Volvo Driver (VOC) p37 and the 850 registrar describes a very similar problem at great length. The solution was 'the electrical portion of the ignition...
  19. Replies
    Views

Mate if you PM me I will loan you my set of noid...

Mate if you PM me I will loan you my set of noid lights for you to test your injector pulse with. That way you will know if fuel is getting to the engine (it's highly unlikely that 5 injectors have...
  20. Replies
    Views

Certainly. Noid light would confirm the...

Certainly. Noid light would confirm the injectors or not... I have a set but I'm a long way away to lend them!
  21. Replies
    Views

To rule out that relay completely, disconnect it...

To rule out that relay completely, disconnect it then bridge together the two fattest wires or read the diagram off the side of the relay and bridge the two wires that correspond to the pin numbers...
  22. Replies
    Views

I. Had same fault sand no bananas answer correct....

I. Had same fault sand no bananas answer correct. Check relay. Kills spark ass well as injector.
  23. Replies
    Views

AFAIK (limited) you could also check the crank...

AFAIK (limited) you could also check the crank sensor as a dodgy one might prevent the ECU from sending signals to spark. Another cause that I have had in the past albeit on a different Volvo...
  24. Replies
    Views

Have I missed something here, why are we talking...

Have I missed something here, why are we talking about injectors and fuel pump relays when the chap has fuel but no spark?
  25. Replies
    Views

The injector relay is on top of the radiator as...

The injector relay is on top of the radiator as mentioned above, this maybe the cause of your fault. Is there a spark to the distributor cap?
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready