Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Cheers kingsford unplugged the maf ran much...

Cheers kingsford unplugged the maf ran much better then went a fitted a new one and as it turns out the 318 is quite quick although I will be getting a 330 soon :-)
  2. Replies
    Views

The mechanism on the C70 is different instead of...

The mechanism on the C70 is different instead of have the scissors jack looking thing to move the windows you have a cable that runs round 4 rollers 1 in each corner. These rollers are made from some...
  3. Replies
    Views

Looking good mate liking the spoiler

Looking good mate liking the spoiler
  4. Replies
    Views

Its certainly coming along mate. I think once my...

Its certainly coming along mate. I think once my project is capable of moving under its own power i may have to pay Steve a visit :) Top man
  5. Sorry to hear that mate. id have a look at the...

Sorry to hear that mate. id have a look at the wiring diagram in the back of the haynes manual then try and chase any breaks in the loom. while your there you might aswell change the ignition barrel...
  6. Replies
    Views

oh dear that's no good i best abandon my project...

oh dear that's no good i best abandon my project lol
  7. Replies
    Views

Err...No thanks mate its not something id like to...

Err...No thanks mate its not something id like to do too often

Maybe just a race once the projects completed perhaps (on a track obviously) you should have a new motor and be sorted by then
  8. Replies
    Views

Well its all done now we followed mercs and...

Well its all done now we followed mercs and t5petes instructions and all was well theflyingbrick took a couple of pics which maybe he will share later on. As it turns out its not an overly...
  9. Replies
    Views

So i unbolt the the hubs from the suspension...

So i unbolt the the hubs from the suspension struts then unbolt the subframe and drop the lot is that it? sounds simple enough in theory lol
  10. Replies
    Views

Will check the fuel trims tomorrow. when i took...

Will check the fuel trims tomorrow. when i took the old plugs out on Sunday they were a very light brown.
  11. Replies
    Views

I have to agree with frankie and say get a t5. I...

I have to agree with frankie and say get a t5. I really don't like my v40 t4 compared to the c70 t5 i had before it feels cheaply made like its been thrown together, its slower and feels unstable at...
  12. Replies
    Views

Nice one mate glad to hear the motors sorted and...

Nice one mate glad to hear the motors sorted and that your job came through :-)
  13. Replies
    Views

Cheers Will have a check tomorrow although car...

Cheers Will have a check tomorrow although car boost fine all the time and no i don't think im old enough lol
  14. Replies
    Views

You will need to buy a new oil trap (not...

You will need to buy a new oil trap (not expensive) i did just clean the pipes and ports the first time but due to the internal diameter if the pipes and the bends Its hard to do it effectively but...
  15. Replies
    Views

Looking good mate. i do like the look of the...

Looking good mate. i do like the look of the newer style lights brightens the look of the car.
  16. Replies
    Views

Looking good mate apart from your gearbox woes,...

Looking good mate apart from your gearbox woes, certainly producing a fair old bit of power keep up the good work
  17. Thread: another issue

by Dave86
    Replies
    Views

Cheers lol

Cheers lol
  18. Replies
    Views

they didnt do the work i did, i just bought the...

they didnt do the work i did, i just bought the new coils from them.
  19. Replies
    Views

I've recently fitted falken FK452's (i think ) on...

I've recently fitted falken FK452's (i think ) on the front if my c70 their 225/45/17 91 or 94 Y bought off camskill £70 odd a piece plus a tenner delivery only been on for about 2000 miles but seems...
  20. Thread: Boost

by Dave86
    Replies
    Views

yeah ill get it checked soon. Nice C70 by the way

yeah ill get it checked soon. Nice C70 by the way
  21. Replies
    Views

Saw the thread just after i asked lol would love...

Saw the thread just after i asked lol would love a set but just about to get mine on the road so im a bit strapped
  22. Replies
    Views

Nice motor mate, wheels look good better than the...

Nice motor mate, wheels look good better than the ones on my c70
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready