Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

It goes like buggery!!!!! It would out run my old...

It goes like buggery!!!!! It would out run my old Jaguar S Type R on acceleration. That's what has prompted me to get a new set of boots. It is the fastest Volvo I have ever owned. Previous Volvo...
  2. Replies
    Views

8ollocks you are so right about that only just...

8ollocks you are so right about that only just noticed. Well spotted nice to know somebody else who is OCD. LMFAO.
  3. Replies
    Views

Just ordered set of 4 @ £130 per tyre Goodyear F1...

Just ordered set of 4 @ £130 per tyre Goodyear F1 Assymetric 2's. Well recommended by those within the trade who suggest that they should well suit the S60T6.

Thanks chaps for the advice and help.
  4. Replies
    Views

A few more Pictures...

A few more Pictures
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/ClanMackay1942/IMG_4725_zpsc69dd9fa.jpg
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/ClanMackay1942/IMG_4729_zpsa71bafe5.jpg...
  5. Replies
    Views

Well !!! Deposit paid. Test drive on Friday....

Well !!! Deposit paid. Test drive on Friday. Should go well. Return home with 2011 S60T6 36k miles 1 lady owner, every conceivable extra including a Polestar Remap, which I believe takes it to 330...
  6. Replies
    Views

Looks the Mutts Nuts. Lot of car for that sort of...

Looks the Mutts Nuts. Lot of car for that sort of money. Good buy.
  7. Replies
    Views

Should have done that before posting. Reply from...

Should have done that before posting. Reply from Volvo local dealer. Do my lights have an up and down adjuster, yes it has, well its got standard lights and they are not HIDs.
    So there you go job...
  8. Replies
    Views

Like you I hate being kept in suspenders, Read...

Like you I hate being kept in suspenders, Read the post, taken in the content and now waiting for the outcome, a little bit of coitus intereuptus I am affraid.
    OK I know an arm and a leg but how...
  9. Replies
    Views

Private Parts Few Pics

Few pic with full tints and rear spoiler. Will post more when clean.

http://inlinethumb57.webshots.com/43512/2911651770070770218S600x600Q85.jpg
  10. Replies
    Views

Can I pay with PayPal? I have my laptop with me.

Can I pay with PayPal? I have my laptop with me.
  11. Don't worry I had the Jag for 3 years before I...

Don't worry I had the Jag for 3 years before I realised what auto lights were. Never had them set on auto. Just think what there is to do on my 2005 T5 all my other T5.s were pre P2.
  12. Replies
    Views

Volvo P2 Radio,s HU850 "Cr@p"

Having had a problem with my CD Player in my HU850 and having searched the various problems with this unit it would appear that this unit has many problems causing owners a lot of expense in repairs....
  13. Thread: Warranty

by MacXC60T5
    Replies
    Views

Had some good news today by emails the Dealer up...

Had some good news today by emails the Dealer up north is sending chq to my dealer local who will order new head unit for the T5. I understand the cost is about £600. So no cost to me. Bit of a...
  14. Replies
    Views

I think if your mud flaps hit the deck you have a...

I think if your mud flaps hit the deck you have a big problem, if I interperate your comment correctly.
  15. Replies
    Views

Parking Sensors

Had a set of parking sensors fitted today. Cobra Parkmaster 4 fitted by
    AutoTec of Redditch at a cost of £230 as against Volvo ones fitted £450. Result. Colour matched to vehicle colour.
  16. Replies
    Views

Picked mine up today from My Local Volvo dealer....

Picked mine up today from My Local Volvo dealer. Rear and Doors. The rear load area ones come in a nice bag. fitted two side panels, need a bit of fitting, doing the rear when it stops raining. The...
  17. Replies
    Views

Just spoke to my local Volvo dealer got a Volvo...

Just spoke to my local Volvo dealer got a Volvo set on order 3 No side and rear. Cost £35.00 inc vat. I don't believe it £35.00 quid from a Volvo dealer. Makes a change to get something cheap. LOL
  18. Replies
    Views

Those blinds are the dogs!!!!! Where can I get...

Those blinds are the dogs!!!!! Where can I get sets ? I assume my local Volvo Dealer. The cost for a full tint down hear is about 230 notes. What is the cost of a full set of blinds. Must admit I...
  19. I am looking for one for my 2005 T5 had a...

I am looking for one for my 2005 T5 had a butchers on ebay could'nt see an original. Cost new is £257 inc vat plus fitting. No change from £400 notes but just remember some of us aint very good with...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready