Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I would second the earlier poster that you should...

I would second the earlier poster that you should head to Tim in Coalville for any software calibrations that you may need..... and for his advice too. I am none too sure whether you well get much...
  2. Replies
    Views

The ticking noise on idle could well be as sticky...

The ticking noise on idle could well be as sticky tappet.

Have had a couple of 850s now (too many my wife might say!) several with sticking tappets due to standing a while & one with a bent rod,...
  3. Replies
    Views

As it's been sat a long time, check all the...

As it's been sat a long time, check all the fluids the unplug the king lead & injectors before giving it 4-5 good turnovers to get oil up to the head, as it will have drained down over time. Don't...
  4. Replies
    Views

Welcome, The VXRs will be plenty big enough. ...

Welcome,

The VXRs will be plenty big enough.

Once you’ve done your turbo upgrades get yourself along to Tim Williams for a remap - or you’ll almost certainly bend a rod. He can also do the...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready