Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

be carefull if you remove that blue pipe and plan...

be carefull if you remove that blue pipe and plan to drive it. she'll boost her way to an early grave!
  2. Replies
    Views

he knows that mate, thats just a pic a member...

he knows that mate, thats just a pic a member took of there badges that where removed and for sale a couple weeks back.
  3. Thread: New Parts

by 850twr
    Replies
    Views

cars looking tight mate, thats the splitter im...

cars looking tight mate, thats the splitter im after. it already comes in black doesnt it? or have you painted it?
  4. mine came on and i realised id left a nipple off...

mine came on and i realised id left a nipple off the vacuum tree. replaced it and light went out with in a few miles. im not saying thats gna be your prob, but theres a high chance its air leak...
  5. Thread: rare footage

by 850twr
    Replies
    Views

well the bloke thats been uploading only seems to...

well the bloke thats been uploading only seems to be missing a few from 95/96 (typical) but hes now uploaded most of 1997, which includes the full review of the C70, another very rare find.....
  6. Replies
    Views

these are what i'm going for, they also do chrome...

these are what i'm going for, they also do chrome ones which i dont like.....
  7. Thread: rare footage

by 850twr
    Replies
    Views

yeah i have all of the new style top gears...

yeah i have all of the new style top gears (season 1 isn't season 1 as we know it) and good luck my man, as for the episdode number/date im clueless im afraid.
  8. Thread: rare footage

by 850twr
    Replies
    Views

i got a reply from him about an hour ago saying...

i got a reply from him about an hour ago saying he doesn't think he has that episode but he's gonna have a good rummage for us all.
  9. Thread: Who are TWR?

by 850twr
    Replies
    Views

http://www.xjsdata.com/catalog/images/xjs_models_t...

http://www.xjsdata.com/catalog/images/xjs_models_twr.jpg

http://www.cars-wallpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/jaguar-xj220-s-twr.jpg
  10. Thread: Scrubbed up

by 850twr
    Replies
    Views

Scrubbed up

Spent a while giving my car a thorough clean today, good to be reminded how clean it is now all the salts gone, still cant find a mark onit :D

Anyone know of a decent blackening product for all...
  11. Replies
    Views

you would need to crawl right under to the center...

you would need to crawl right under to the center of the car (atleast you have the ground clearence on a xc) follow up the propshaft untill the diameter almost doubles (looks like a big metal donut)...
  12. Thread: clutch needed

by 850twr
    Replies
    Views

no its really good to see rufe, and i get the way...

no its really good to see rufe, and i get the way that you put it forward to your manager.

you're offering us volvo owners a brilliant service. Many thanks in advance as i'm sure it won't be...
  13. Thread: 19t

by 850twr
    Replies
    Views

Found some very usefull info.... If you choose...

Found some very usefull info....

If you choose to upgrade the turbo (upgraded compressor wheel for the 15G, or using 16T, 18T, or 19T turbos are easiest), then you will potentially be able to...
  14. Thread: my ride

by 850twr
    Replies
    Views

its a TWR badge put on the T5-R's to represent...

its a TWR badge put on the T5-R's to represent the link to the BTCC and that its a special edition model, thats it really.

wanna sell em?? lol
  15. Replies
    Views

my master tech always told me to set them to 40nm

my master tech always told me to set them to 40nm
  16. Replies
    Views

Ross thats a sick looking R32! as for the sump im...

Ross thats a sick looking R32! as for the sump im not sure on removal, most likely very easy, just have a look. but i do know the surface of the sump and bottom of the block must be scrapped 100%...
  17. Replies
    Views

and yeh big pete your temp gauge behaves the same...

and yeh big pete your temp gauge behaves the same as mine.
  18. Replies
    Views

no thats your actuator pipe, its the one just...

no thats your actuator pipe, its the one just below that.
  19. Thread: Pod Gauges

by 850twr
    Replies
    Views

Pangster really like the set up you have there,...

Pangster really like the set up you have there, love those gauges to, unfortunately iv got my eye on a new double din pioneer head unit, so isnt an option. I'm fitting them up on the dash, but...
  20. Replies
    Views

just get a copy of vadis mate, i found version...

just get a copy of vadis mate, i found version 2005c floating around, is all you need
  21. Replies
    Views

well ive read through all 10 pages of this and i...

well ive read through all 10 pages of this and i think sum people (no mentioning any names) just have issues, lol! i will be purchasing a 304 fo you hamish in january and i look forward to doing...
  22. Replies
    Views

well my next mod is going to be a remap and i was...

well my next mod is going to be a remap and i was hoping this thread would lead to somewhat of a allround healthy conclusion, but theres so many opposite opinions so im none the wiser, maybe people...
  23. Replies
    Views

some pics and a vid of my exhaust

just want to see wot you guys think so far

(forge dv,mesh grille,full TWR system)

next up some titans and a 304

heres the vid http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uV0V5W9lZeQ
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready