Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

no problem mate, thats what forums are here for ...

no problem mate, thats what forums are here for

remember it will be quiet till you get the recirc valve removed so don't be disappoint
  2. Replies
    Views

yeh reconnect the original recirc valve pipe, but...

yeh reconnect the original recirc valve pipe, but there should be a terminal spare on the vac tree which you can use for the dump valve. Remove the plastic throttle wheel cover & you should be able...
  3. Replies
    Views

no problem mate, i'm going to have to disapoint...

no problem mate, i'm going to have to disapoint you now & say you haven't got a MBC. You've got a bleed valve if you've got 3 terminals on it, you can still use it but its nowhere near as good as a...
  4. Replies
    Views

i don't know the colour codes, but there should...

i don't know the colour codes, but there should be 3 lines into the BCS (boost control solenoid) which you say you've already found (bolted to the side of the air box.)

remove all 3 from the BCS, ...
  5. Replies
    Views

as above mate oil return seal, both my t5s i got...

as above mate oil return seal, both my t5s i got done that its a easy job to do really unless u got a awd lol, the seal from a dealers sell them for a few quid good luck mate really good thread to,,,
  6. Replies
    Views

well done SnakePliskin! looks like you had fun...

well done SnakePliskin!

looks like you had fun too whilst doing it! hehe

take my hat off to you!
  7. I had this exact same problem mate. It turned...

I had this exact same problem mate. It turned out to be the oil return pipe seal where it enters the sump. It was burning that much oil, it used 5 litres in 20 miles. It was coming in through the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Assuming you are not part of the emergency...

Assuming you are not part of the emergency services; do try not getting caught on the open road with them going as you will have to grab your ankles, assume the position and the car will suddenly...
  9. Replies
    Views

Brilliant stuff Snakey, looks like you had a good...

Brilliant stuff Snakey, looks like you had a good time doing it. :) Good thread.

So, you're an AV engineer eh? That's right up my boulevard that game. How long have you been into AV 'n stuff?
  10. Replies
    Views

Quality post, top job mate. Nothing like...

Quality post, top job mate.

Nothing like getting stuck in when the going gets tough :)
  11. LOL, you did it the hard way, after my first...

LOL, you did it the hard way, after my first clutch change (nightmare) I found it easier to drop the complete subframe and engine, and lift the car off it......
  12. Replies
    Views

Looks pretty damn clean.

Looks pretty damn clean.
  13. Replies
    Views

Looks like you got yourself a bargain, even with...

Looks like you got yourself a bargain, even with the outlay for the new engine it's still a cheap car.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready