Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Pull your dipstick out while the engine is...

Pull your dipstick out while the engine is running, if there's loads of smoke coming out then the PCV needs doing, for the parts off RUFE your looking at about £70, but it's a hell of a lot cheaper...
  2. Replies
    Views

See this thread dude ...

See this thread dude

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15818
  3. Thread: ltd slip diff

by T5ER
    Replies
    Views

i will have a look round aswell mate, keep me...

i will have a look round aswell mate, keep me informed just incase
  4. Replies
    Views

no they've got there facts wrong, if the radio...

no they've got there facts wrong, if the radio has been replaced then it will have a different code. The code is kept in the radio not on the car/engine ECU. Assuming this is for an 850 as in your...
  5. Replies
    Views

That looks lovely and crisp mate, and the...

That looks lovely and crisp mate, and the anthracite wheels look freakin' marvellous against the deep turquoise paintwork. Sounds like it's already nicely specced as it is, with some more tweaks...
  6. Replies
    Views

You could try these guys mate....... ...

You could try these guys mate.......

http://www.partsforvolvosonline.com/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=850+GRILLE

or fleabay
  7. Replies
    Views

i've got a Ferrita downpipe with performance cat...

i've got a Ferrita downpipe with performance cat & must say the quality is very good, if your on a budget tho i'd just get the standard cat took out of the stock downpipe. It still makes a noticable...
  8. Replies
    Views

If in doubt go for a complete new system.:ukliam2:

If in doubt go for a complete new system.:ukliam2:
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready