Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Member "I Want a T5" has passed away

Hi All,

It has fallen on me to be the bearer of very bad news. Unfortunately Mark (I Want a T5) has passed away.

I personally had only met Mark in person once, he was a really nice guy.

I'm...
  2. Replies
    Views

No need to do the PCV - hamish changed it last...

No need to do the PCV - hamish changed it last year. I know this because I saw him do it.
  3. Replies
    Views

The normal design pads for this caliper sweep...

The normal design pads for this caliper sweep over about 40mmm of the disc, but I'm basing this project initially around a special Ferodo version of the pad as it sweeps about 49mm. (they also do the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Daza-B's Project C70

Well i thought i would make a new thread for this as its going to be project number 2 as the other one is still ongoing (which i will update it one day lol)

Most of you will have seen the thread...
  5. Replies
    Views

Just for information of my experiences with the...

Just for information of my experiences with the HLM304 map.....

I did mine by Royal Mail and a few days later i had in the post the re-mapped ECU which was the same Bosch number exactly as i had...
  6. Replies
    Views

All said & done - Hamish has done some work on...

All said & done - Hamish has done some work on that & left it in good health. new PCV, new brakes all round, remapped & all that.

KFC seems ecstatic!

Certainly polished enough of that colour...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready