Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Good to hear that you still have your V70 R,...

Good to hear that you still have your V70 R, that's been some long ownership, I have a few long ownership Volvo's here but next to none are on the road at present, hopefully I'll get to sort one or...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi, seem to recall stumbling across this in vida...

Hi, seem to recall stumbling across this in vida whilst looking into other issues with our XC90, what did stick in my mind is 30 for low and 40 for high, as I thought that is quite warm for high and...
  3. Replies
    Views

Nice looking car Gav, baby no.7 you have been...

Nice looking car Gav, baby no.7 you have been busy, no wonder you need a bigger place, our little runabout is a rather fun Abarth 595 180hp Comp, puts a smile on your face when ever we take her out....
  4. Replies
    Views

All good here Gav, still got Gul, she should be...

All good here Gav, still got Gul, she should be having new wings, paint, angled hotside and 3" decat dp, 2.5" bsr rear system, this year to finish of the recent upgrades she has had. What are you...
  5. Replies
    Views

I was lucky enough to have 5 runs up Presscott at...

I was lucky enough to have 5 runs up Presscott at a Retro Rides meet there a few years back, absolutely loved it and like you I'd like to do it again some day, as a lot has changed on Olive since...
  6. Replies
    Views

Nice job Dave, that downpipe looks awesome, not...

Nice job Dave, that downpipe looks awesome, not the easiest of jobs to do with the added issue of the angle gear being in the way.
  7. Replies
    Views

some nice upgrades there, IC looks great

some nice upgrades there, IC looks great
  8. Replies
    Views

Good to see you had a great time your list of ...

Good to see you had a great time your list of further mods are good, I would add that fully corner weighting the car is a must to get the best out of a new coilover setup, but I'm sure you know that.
  9. Replies
    Views

As above, I've been with Footman James for years,...

As above, I've been with Footman James for years, Have 3 classics and 2 moderns all on one multi-car policy, which mean both the wife and I can drive any car we want, when we want and unlimited...
  10. Replies
    Views

Nice rad J.T......I did recently hear of someone...

Nice rad J.T......I did recently hear of someone having over heating issues which was baffling them, when the water pump was removed it was found to have stripped it's self of it's impellor blades.
  11. Replies
    Views

J.T. are you still running a stand rad or have...

J.T. are you still running a stand rad or have you upgraded the rad, if not it may be time to.......also is the water pump ok and circulating effectively... just a couple of my thoughts as the grill...
  12. Replies
    Views

I can vouch for the Accelera 651's just popped a...

I can vouch for the Accelera 651's just popped a set onto the Abarth and even though I have increased the profile height from 40 to 45, they handle lovely, although I have still to test them in the...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sorry to hear the racing is off, but Happy...

Sorry to hear the racing is off, but Happy Birthday mate, hope you have a great day:partysmil
  14. Replies
    Views

Sorry to here you've been cloned, but thanks for...

Sorry to here you've been cloned, but thanks for the excellent advice on how to deal with it. Tyre pressures are going to make a massive difference to your tyre wear and grip, as some of us no just...
  15. Replies
    Views

and even more JamesT5 (Comby) used these a couple...

and even more JamesT5 (Comby) used these a couple of times I believe and I don't recall him trying to sue them, so they must be ok.....:banana:
  16. Replies
    Views

This is my AEM AFR guage Dave, datalogging...

This is my AEM AFR guage Dave, datalogging connection is in the glove box....
    https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4413/36514901630_cf305d34e4_h.jpg
    I also added AEM's EGT gauge and mounted in the spare...
  17. Replies
    Views

You probably know already, but a certain project...

You probably know already, but a certain project is moving to a new stable, I just have to clear a space and ready the tow car.......updates will follow and they will be on here first before any...
  18. Replies
    Views

Hopefully re-constructing the xc90 this week for...

Hopefully re-constructing the xc90 this week for mot, long time off the road and hopefully the re-placement engine is not a dog, will be good to have a tow car again, then may be another 850 could...
  19. Replies
    Views

Nice kit that, I have used all do88 silicone on...

Nice kit that, I have used all do88 silicone on the Gul's induction and turbo piping, good quality stuff which easily will handle higher boost pressures and in black has allowed me to keep the Oem...
  20. Very nice mate, alway's fancied one of those...

Very nice mate, alway's fancied one of those myself, not that I think I will have one now though.
  21. Replies
    Views

That's great, hopefully this will iron out the...

That's great, hopefully this will iron out the issue. Good to she Betsy progressing again, I now have to pull my finger out and get on with my projects, the have been waiting way to long now for...
  22. Replies
    Views

Well that's good news, Not that I've ever tried...

Well that's good news, Not that I've ever tried an man ecu in an auto, but my understanding was that auto ecu's work in manuals and auto's (and that is true as both my factory manual T-5R's are...
  23. Replies
    Views

GLWTS, I'd be interested if my drive wasn't...

GLWTS, I'd be interested if my drive wasn't already full of Volvo's and still trying to make space for a very special one at present, when it arrives it will be posted up on here.
  24. You should be easily able to get 300hp from you...

You should be easily able to get 300hp from you car (though it would be a lot easier with an earlier p80 car), the 3"dp and system should be first up, green injectors and 3"maf (if your car doesn't...
  25. Replies
    Views

Good to see you back up and running again

Good to see you back up and running again
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready