Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Never done them myself, but I think they're...

Never done them myself, but I think they're revetted in, so just drill them out.
  2. Replies
    Views

According to the site below, the answer is no for...

According to the site below, the answer is no for '99-'00 cars
    https://www.fcpeuro.com/blog/posts/3-reasons-a-1999-2000-etm-volvo-is-a-great-buy

more info here...
  3. Thread: Project Grill ?

by iancho
    Replies
    Views

I like it :B_thumb:

I like it :B_thumb:
  4. Replies
    Views

Pulling warm air from the engine bay makes no...

Pulling warm air from the engine bay makes no difference to normal driving, even with a turbo. It's only if you're racing the car and spend a while parked with the engine running, waiting to go on...
  5. Replies
    Views

the only reason the MAF's pack up after fitting a...

the only reason the MAF's pack up after fitting a cone filter is because of excess oil on them, even a new filter it wouldn't hurt to give it a good rinse under the tap & let it dry naturally (&...
  6. Replies
    Views

I wouldn't advise doing that. The bulbs take at...

I wouldn't advise doing that. The bulbs take at least 15 seconds to fully warm up and if you fit to the high beam you won't get that instant light that you need when driving on country lanes because...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready