Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Looks cracking mate I've driven one and must...

Looks cracking mate I've driven one and must admit they drive very well , great comfy mile
    Muncher good buy mate
  2. Replies
    Views

Cheers mate , roughly what I thought , got a good...

Cheers mate , roughly what I thought , got a good deal then as paid about half that , thought it was a good cheap buy
  3. Replies
    Views

Looks great fella , well tidy looking engine bay ,

Looks great fella , well tidy looking engine bay ,
  4. Replies
    Views

Also consider the effect of unsprung mass of the...

Also consider the effect of unsprung mass of the wheel , cornering hard , 35 profiles look great I've seen cars on 15 wich is mental thin , but yes potholes beware lol , try a basic lowering spring ,...
  5. Replies
    Views

Done recovery for years , it doesn't do your...

Done recovery for years , it doesn't do your gearbox any favours towing any auto . As has been said , best drop ya prop mate , yes it can be a pain , bit if a crappy job , but saves winding your...
  6. Replies
    Views

My truck 700 bhp and about 3000 lb of torque , I...

My truck 700 bhp and about 3000 lb of torque , I can stick a Volvo badge on the front !!
  7. Replies
    Views

[QUOTE=sundog;697608]yeah for sure its one ive...

[QUOTE=sundog;697608]yeah for sure its one ive always wanted to do but never had anyone to go with, and hopefully have some money laying around as ive just been offered a position as a hgv mot tester...
  8. Replies
    Views

Cracking write up and cars looking great under...

Cracking write up and cars looking great under the engine bay , would live to have your mechanical knowledge to be able to attemp something like that myself ,
  9. Replies
    Views

Nice one mate , will have a look at them in the...

Nice one mate , will have a look at them in the week , maybe take the header tank off and flush it , see if it cleans the float , will do a bit of research ref the engine light . Hopefully all will...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready