Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Well when i come to scrap the shell, you are...

Well when i come to scrap the shell, you are welcome to come and collect the shell with rear axle , suspension etc etc if you want. For scrap value.
  2. Replies
    Views

I have a reconned M58 and angle gear on my car...

I have a reconned M58 and angle gear on my car that im breaking. Blew the originals ,Replaced them along with clutch, then forked out 650 for a custom prop only to find my rear diff was shagged so i...
  3. Process of elimination is a PITA. But rewarding "...

Process of elimination is a PITA. But rewarding " if " you find the fault
  4. Could it be a suspension bush gone?? Just...

Could it be a suspension bush gone?? Just coincidently after fitting pads/discs???
  5. Replies
    Views

6. Replies
    Views

News bits fitted courtesy if Biff

I recently bought biffs dual exhaust and Bosch maf. And I'm very pleased with results. The exhaust has a none intrusive tone overall but sings a nice note when you boot it. The most impressive thing...
  7. Not braking late enough then biff ..... ;-)

Not braking late enough then biff ..... ;-)
  8. I think you might be on to something. If your not...

I think you might be on to something. If your not running the AWD then the lack of Prop should allow for more space and an option to run the other side of the transfer box. Im going to get under my...
  9. Mine goes into the intake pipe. Theres a little...

Mine goes into the intake pipe. Theres a little nipple thing on the underside of the top of the Intake pipe. Mine goes in there...
  10. Replies
    Views

only £40 from mrg Volvo in chippenham

only £40 from mrg Volvo in chippenham
  11. Replies
    Views

They guy who did mine say the key is to get the...

They guy who did mine say the key is to get the windows immaculately clean prior. And i mean clean. Make sure to use solvent cleaner to get rid of all the grim and crap of the inside of your windows....
  12. Replies
    Views

Thanks Biff. Im much better now. The bike has...

Thanks Biff. Im much better now. The bike has gone, so im sticking to 4 wheels where i feel comfortable. I decided to get a tdi polo and keep the volvo instead of selling the bike and volvo to get a...
  13. Replies
    Views

Down Pipe query..........

Hi all, I have been wanting a 3in DP for my Pre ME7 V70R awd. But it seems as though there is nothing off the shelf and apparently there is no way to make one due to the space.

My question is... ...
  14. Thread: pcv

by Rudeyboy18
    Replies
    Views

And if you check their channel they have many...

And if you check their channel they have many Volvo tutorial videos
  15. Thread: pcv

by Rudeyboy18
    Replies
    Views

Only different is the to realease the fuel...

Only different is the to realease the fuel pressure you undo the blue cap at end of fuel rail and press it like a tyre valve
  16. Thread: pcv

by Rudeyboy18
    Replies
    Views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otzkZ_f3Y3s I...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otzkZ_f3Y3s

I used this Video for my 98 V70 R.

Took about an hour.
  17. Replies
    Views

Pictures as Promised Sorry for the rain. Was...

Pictures as Promised

Sorry for the rain. Was about to fit all my Mikalor clamps and clean engine. Also fit new hoses and Rad grill to my Fz6. But the rain has made me come in for a cuppa
  18. Replies
    Views

To report back. My Intercooler is fitted, AC...

To report back. My Intercooler is fitted, AC removed and full service done. I can report I have noticed huge difference in pick up and boost. Its abit more aggressive than before as it picks up a lot...
  19. Replies
    Views

Tesco are currently doing a deal on Castrol GTX...

Tesco are currently doing a deal on Castrol GTX 10w40 semi sythetic oil, Half price £6 for 2lt. I stocked up last time on this as I do my mrs car and the cars I buy and sell with it. I know they are...
  20. Replies
    Views

Some subframe bush inserts should sort that out....

Some subframe bush inserts should sort that out. A guy called sponge on here and t5d5 makes them. About £20-25 per set. Takes about 45mins to install them and all my knocks vanished and car felt...
  21. Replies
    Views

The major difference I notice was a massive sound...

The major difference I notice was a massive sound difference coupled with a Cone filter The intake sound is LOUD now with a metal pipe instead of Plastic. I love the sound difference. No noticeable...
  22. Replies
    Views

My pre Me7 is straight

My pre Me7 is straight
  23. Replies
    Views

Showroom !!!!

Showroom !!!!
  24. Replies
    Views

20950 This style 20951 This is with one...

20950 This style

20951 This is with one fitted.. I need some pipe etc to fit them properly. So they will be be done next week
  25. Replies
    Views

The came from www.Partsforvolvosonline.com ...

The came from www.Partsforvolvosonline.com

http://www.partsforvolvosonline.com/product_info.php?products_id=8006

The link is to the lights... but these are the new ones i believe... just come...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready