Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

25 miles down the A38?

25 miles down the A38?
  2. Replies
    Views

Im only 50 miles away form Derby mate, so if you...

Im only 50 miles away form Derby mate, so if you wanted I could nip over you would have to drive mine to try it as I have never run a map on it before, but providing its before Wednesday night you...
  3. Thread: boost figures

by smithy
    Replies
    Views

the rip kit should not effect your boost mate if...

the rip kit should not effect your boost mate if i was you get a smoke test done if you think its your bcs then try a mbc and if its your actuator it will not boost anymore with the mbc or bcs.best...
  4. Thread: boost figures

by claymore
    Replies
    Views

I think I used about 4 full turns to get my boost...

I think I used about 4 full turns to get my boost up, I ran the car like that for a couple of months, then replaced the actuator with a good one, but it should tell you if that's where your problem...
  5. Thread: boost figures

by Nathlm
    Replies
    Views

Brett It could be a number of issues.....what...

Brett

It could be a number of issues.....what fuel are you using, there could be problems with your maff, bcs - really a number of things. If you can spare the time its best to bring it over to...
  6. Thread: boost figures

by claymore
    Replies
    Views

Mine wouldn't boost past 10psi either, even with...

Mine wouldn't boost past 10psi either, even with the actuator set right, i assume it was just a knackerd actuator, so i just kept winding it in a turn every couple of days, by the time I'd finished I...
  7. Thread: boost figures

by Jamest5r
    Replies
    Views

Ive got a spare recirc and bcs lying around...

Ive got a spare recirc and bcs lying around somewhere if you want to try, im only a short hop down the a38 from you i think.
  8. Replies
    Views

I'm sure it will mate, well done for getting to...

I'm sure it will mate, well done for getting to the bottom of it!
  9. Thread: boost figures

by JelT5
    Replies
    Views

I hope you get it sorted easily and quickly mate-...

I hope you get it sorted easily and quickly mate- you have my sympathy.
    I'm in the same position as you- bought a bigger turbo etc etc and ended up with just about the same output as a remap!
    Now...
  10. Thread: boost figures

by Jamest5r
    Replies
    Views

Dont worry mate it can be sorted.

Dont worry mate it can be sorted.
  11. Thread: boost figures

by Jamest5r
    Replies
    Views

Give the actuator another turn then mate and see...

Give the actuator another turn then mate and see what happens but do it carefully, you could get one of those spray bottles with some soapy water in and spray around all the joins and see if you get...
  12. Thread: boost figures

by Jamest5r
    Replies
    Views

You should start but setting the actuator with a...

You should start but setting the actuator with a pressure guage about 4psi with your 16t, its not something just to be set by eye mate, when you know thats right you can look at other things but it...
  13. Replies
    Views

my car is standard and boosts at 10 psi in 2nd...

my car is standard and boosts at 10 psi in 2nd 3rd and 4th sometimes it overboosts and hits 12 psi but it dont like it and starts jerking, maybe its your gusge can you feel the difference with re-map...
  14. Thread: hose clamps

by t5 pete
    Replies
    Views

first off you will need some brake and clutch...

first off you will need some brake and clutch cleaner or alike to remover all oil off the joints and then use Tbolt clamps where a inch wide and have some really good grabbing power but if you rip...
  15. Thread: which map

by p fandango
    Replies
    Views

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cuLnKaQieHM/SwVS4m6CXeI/...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cuLnKaQieHM/SwVS4m6CXeI/AAAAAAAABkw/1lD0AS3SdFw/s1600/Huge_smiley_with_tongue_out.gif
    lol
  16. Replies
    Views

PM? Sorry mate can you resend it, its not in my...

PM? Sorry mate can you resend it, its not in my inbox (might of had a clean out & deleted without reading, you can't get the staff lol) Sorry

but with our cars running the boost high enough to...
  17. Replies
    Views

You can see some pics of when i did mine mate,...

You can see some pics of when i did mine mate, page 7 post 136.....http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26067&highlight=project+manual&page=7

Re the on/off some people have said about the...
  18. Replies
    Views

lol thats cheating, all you need to do then is...

lol thats cheating, all you need to do then is enlarge the manifold port (easy with a flap sander) & extend the 4 wires (not brain surgery really). Its the 3litre V6 model you want LINK

be...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready