Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

As much as I rate Formula Cars having had RICA...

As much as I rate Formula Cars having had RICA and now MTE on my D5 the MTE tune wins hands down. MTE is far more driveable delivering more reward for reving it as opposed to a bucket of wheel spin...
  2. Replies
    Views

That ap clutch and fly wheel is a nice bit of kit...

That ap clutch and fly wheel is a nice bit of kit i have it in mine clutch feel is almost the same as a standard clutch which is exactly what i was looking for
  3. Replies
    Views

OK so stock maf cavalli tune/map is done, I had a...

OK so stock maf cavalli tune/map is done, I had a good A + B road blast today and was very impressed by the lack of lag and brutal power, picture on the owner of an V8 Audi S4 as I went screaming...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Here is a link to extremely good his guides for...

Here is a link to extremely good his guides for v70r / s60r

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?69045-S60R-V70R-Modification-amp-Repair-Index

It's all heading then broken down into sub...
  5. Replies
    Views

its the flywheel figure that counts on a dyno and...

its the flywheel figure that counts on a dyno and hopefully ill have more than him next time lol
  6. Thread: Water Injection

by jardon
    Replies
    Views

My experience based on a few years of water and...

My experience based on a few years of water and or methanol injection is that it will make no difference if you are pootling (much like my answer on your brakes thread really). At 50+C (which is...
  7. Replies
    Views

Guys can we keep this on topic and not accuse or...

Guys can we keep this on topic and not accuse or insult each other. (I'm sure the original poster hasn't got this intention). There is a lot of information out there regarding the suitability of...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready