Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

position light refers to either the front or rear...

position light refers to either the front or rear sidelights. normally the rear. put the sidelights on and walk around the car. if it's a rear one, just give the cluster a thump... usually brings...
  2. Having owned my s60 2.0t auto for a few months...

Having owned my s60 2.0t auto for a few months now I've got a decent idea on the mpg it gets from different types of journeys. For stop start driving around town it manages about 25mpg, for the 10...
  3. The thermistor required is a 10kohm NTC...

The thermistor required is a 10kohm NTC thermistor, you can get them from places like Maplin or Farnell (though maplin don't have any 10k in stock)

or some on ebay...
  4. Replies
    Views

the bulbs are T5 wedge bulbs mate. they don't...

the bulbs are T5 wedge bulbs mate. they don't come with the bases but you can reuse the old bases by wrapping tape around the bulb and pulling it from the base. you'll find this a lot cheaper than...
  5. Thread: Abs question

by JamesT5
    Replies
    Views

Good work Ed, another victory for the persistent...

Good work Ed, another victory for the persistent home mechanic! :beer: :B_thumb:
  6. Replies
    Views

Cheers. So the sport refers to a bit of fake...

Cheers. So the sport refers to a bit of fake aluminium trim and possibly the rear wing.........thats classic lol
  7. Replies
    Views

The ones we put on the S60 have done about 20k...

The ones we put on the S60 have done about 20k since and are still silent.

Food for thought: The pattern bearings we fitted had the same markings as OEM........................
  8. Replies
    Views

My only thought here - I fitted a pattern wheel...

My only thought here - I fitted a pattern wheel bearing once and it lasted 10k. I'd only fit gen Volvo again - just to avoid the expense of doing the job twice! Pattern parts work for some stuff...
  9. Replies
    Views

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Front-Wheel-Bearing-Hub-...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Front-Wheel-Bearing-Hub-Volvo-S60-S80-V70-XC70-/190854518891?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AVolvo%7CModel%3AS60&hash=item2c6fd0d86b

For example
  10. Replies
    Views

Ed, i admire your optimism, but I reckon that was...

Ed, i admire your optimism, but I reckon that was definitely second hand!!!
  11. I've never been thrown anywhere (too fat) A/T...

I've never been thrown anywhere (too fat)

A/T ECU is removed - Engine ECU cares not.
  12. Replies
    Views

I see failure as not bothering in the first...

I see failure as not bothering in the first place. Trying to sort issues and not doing so is not failing in my opinion. At least you tried !!!
  13. Replies
    Views

Post 63 :)

Post 63 :)
  14. Replies
    Views

Ed, remember we tested my reasonably healthy (as...

Ed, remember we tested my reasonably healthy (as it turns out), ETM in your car it we still encountered problems. I have a feeling the ETM is not therefore at fault and my money is still sitting...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticking to my guns like I always do has paid...

Sticking to my guns like I always do has paid off, ebay have awarded me with a full refund and rightly so! The seller was messing me around and I had him by the bo***cks! :beer: :B_thumb:
  16. Replies
    Views

Right, my turn now. I got after 11pm and was up...

Right, my turn now. I got after 11pm and was up for work at 4.30am today so this is the first chance I've had to give my verdict.

To me it seemed like a Boost problem, most likely the BCS or...
  17. Replies
    Views

Good effort chaps.

Good effort chaps.
  18. Replies
    Views

HLM will get to the bottom of it at some cost....

HLM will get to the bottom of it at some cost. I'm offering my help at no cost and Ed and I won't do anything we're not 150% sure on I'll say that now. Not everybody wants to throw cash down the...
  19. Replies
    Views

You say there are no codes listed. Try the...

You say there are no codes listed.

Try the cars own display and see what it say back.

1 turn key to on (lights on the dash on)
    2 press read button on l/h arm and hold on
    3 press rear fog...
  20. Replies
    Views

Perhaps the two of you can get together and build...

Perhaps the two of you can get together and build one good p2 out of the two you have :D
  21. Replies
    Views

James, I'm sure you've probably checked and...

James, I'm sure you've probably checked and double checked this but it sounds to me like you have an air leak.
    My P1 V70 T% ME7 was throwing similar problems to what you are having, i suspected a...
  22. Replies
    Views

It`s the headlamp up and down adjuster motor...

It`s the headlamp up and down adjuster motor malfunctioning. Move them where you have them adjusted to then disconnect the connector to it.
  23. Replies
    Views

x3 10mm bolts to the turbo. treat these with...

x3 10mm bolts to the turbo. treat these with respect. i striped one of mine. ended up removing the turbo so could tap it. it dont exactly the same next time i removed the down pipe. its now fitted...
  24. Replies
    Views

He'd charge his usual.....half a can of warm beer...

He'd charge his usual.....half a can of warm beer lol
    He does it for the love of the cars, I'm sure if you went down he'd look after you, as he has me.
  25. Try a chap called Philip joy, I know him...

Try a chap called Philip joy, I know him reasonably well. What he doesn't know isn't worth knowing. Kent cams go to him with there problems.

Joy engineering in bishops stortford, I won't give you...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready