Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The ostrich will fit into the 4.4 no problem. ...

The ostrich will fit into the 4.4 no problem.

Ditch that 4.3 and TT and run the modified 608 map from Volvospeed then you can datalog superfast
  2. Replies
    Views

You probably know already, but a certain project...

You probably know already, but a certain project is moving to a new stable, I just have to clear a space and ready the tow car.......updates will follow and they will be on here first before any...
  3. Replies
    Views

Our new house has a steep drive and getting in...

Our new house has a steep drive and getting in and out of the garage is a PITA, especially with the low ground clearance on BR coilovers. I finally finished the necessary ramps needed to get Betsy...
  4. Replies
    Views

Picking Betsy up with new MOT and paint job from...

Picking Betsy up with new MOT and paint job from the body shop end of this week. Really looking forward to it. Once I've got her to Jedburgh - I can start trying to remediate the overboost and...
  5. Replies
    Views

That's me going in a different direction,...

That's me going in a different direction, compound charging should be fun and expand my knowledge a fair bit more, I'm already machining up a part that may grace the engine bay, which will depend on...
  6. Replies
    Views

I think that's highly likely......:wavey:

I think that's highly likely......:wavey:
  7. Replies
    Views

Well I thought I get some pic's up of the work...

Well I thought I get some pic's up of the work done last year on Gul starting with the boring out of the inlet manifold
    all went well and the hole saw was just the prefect size and just a...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi all, its been a while, but thought it was time...

Hi all, its been a while, but thought it was time to update.

Slowly but surely have now built up the new car, ready for racing next year.
    We were at Abingdon airfield for its first run 10 days...
  9. Replies
    Views

It wouldn't be Claymore's car if a supercharger...

It wouldn't be Claymore's car if a supercharger didn't wind up nestling under the bonnet....
  10. Replies
    Views

Looks like a juicy supercharger found it's way in...

Looks like a juicy supercharger found it's way in there :o
  11. Replies
    Views

A long overdue update. I sent Betsy to Shemtek...

A long overdue update.

I sent Betsy to Shemtek back in March 2018. My Volvo SME list has grown shorter over time and I still like Shem, however communication over that time was protracted and...
  12. Replies
    Views

Then I got hungry for something bigger....... ...

Then I got hungry for something bigger.......

Browsing eBay I came across a guy breaking a V70. So I fired off a quick message to him and 2 days later these were delivered.
  13. Replies
    Views

Time for an update. Sometime in January we...

Time for an update.

Sometime in January we were on our way back from a meal late at night, when all of a sudden the exhaust came apart and the car started sounding loud (it was pretty awesome). So...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Had to go on the wayback machine to find it ...

Had to go on the wayback machine to find it

https://i.imgur.com/vvqXaUK.png
  15. Replies
    Views

I wasn't 100% happy with the throttle linkage...

I wasn't 100% happy with the throttle linkage when using the me7 inlet manifold and plus the intercooler to throttle body pipe kept blowing off the throttle body.

So I've gone back to more...
  16. Replies
    Views

We do indeed, I think a latch engaged light might...

We do indeed, I think a latch engaged light might be required on your dashboard, you wouldn't want that lot flying up, nice work as always Colin :)
  17. I like it. Now you need to motorise it Bad...

I like it.

Now you need to motorise it Bad Obsession style :D
  18. Replies
    Views

I picked the cylinder head from the machine shop,...

I picked the cylinder head from the machine shop, had to have 4 thou skimmed off of it to make it flat.

Then it was just a case of fitting the head, tighten it down, fit the cams and the cam...
  19. Replies
    Views

So now the AWD conversion is finished I was...

So now the AWD conversion is finished I was offered a S60R engine which had more cracks in the liners than crazy paving :)

The engine was stripped down and a shopping list of parts was drawn up, A...
  20. Replies
    Views

Arduino is getting there, at the moment going...

Arduino is getting there, at the moment going through the code to see if I can make it faster and add some menu functions to control the exhaust flap automatically.
  21. Replies
    Views

Right then.....All back to normal, suspected...

Right then.....All back to normal, suspected boost leak found on one of the only 2 joints that don't where mikalor pipe clamps,which was missed as when my home made custom rip pipes were fitted at...
  22. Replies
    Views

Who is going to run a book on how long before...

Who is going to run a book on how long before this is broken for parts??
  23. Replies
    Views

Well it has been a while since the last update,...

Well it has been a while since the last update, thought I'd better let you know how I got on. Olive did very well and pulled a 13.8 with all standard trim fitted in the car on the Saturday, but with...
  24. Thread: Gul 854 manual

by Nealevo
    Replies
    Views

Probably break it for Parts because it needs a...

Probably break it for Parts because it needs a new headlight bulb
  25. Replies
    Views

Yeah, it's because the engine and transmission...

Yeah, it's because the engine and transmission talks to the body control module, the traction control system, the ABS module, the immobiliser etc. before it will start. Because of this the engine has...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready