Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

White cars are the best :)

White cars are the best :)
  2. Replies
    Views

G W Exhausts 3" DP

Well after chatting with Graeme following seeing his post on the forum for his new down pipes I ordered a 3" stainless DP with 100 cell cat.

About 20 mins ago it arrived, just need to arrange to...
  3. Replies
    Views

if MRP isnt going to then i plan to have my own...

if MRP isnt going to then i plan to have my own range intake and intercooler pipes to go with my down pipes and exhausts that will hit the market soon
  4. Replies
    Views

02 C70 T5 Coupe - My first T5 :D

Hey all!

So, after nearly 2.5 years with my lovely 480, Poppy, I let her go on the 25th.
    Next day I bided on this on eBay, won it, collected it on Sunday 28th. Very satisfied!

I was tempted...
  5. in a few months time i might be in a position to...

in a few months time i might be in a position to make full exhausts at very competative prices
  6. Replies
    Views

Doesn't say they don't on their new site, so I...

Doesn't say they don't on their new site, so I asked and still had no answer. Had no problems with him in the past just think this time I'll pay the extra £100 and go MTE :)
  7. Thanks for the pic, I've been toying with the...

Thanks for the pic, I've been toying with the idea of bypassing my rear silencer...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready