Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Just finished replacing plugs dizzy cap rotor arm...

Just finished replacing plugs dizzy cap rotor arm replaced a load of perished vac pipes oil and filter and the old Volvo seems to live on , back as it was pulls like a train again no misfires :-) ...
  2. Thread: Oil Leak

by wellsy
    Replies
    Views

if you can look underneath the car , at the rear...

if you can look underneath the car , at the rear of the engine you should be able to see a pipe that run's from the turbo straight in to the rear of the sump , i think at the sump end there are a...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: hi all posted the code reader to "p0xy".

hi all posted the code reader to "p0xy".
  4. Replies
    Views

i run my 98'v70 which has a rica 310 , on esso...

i run my 98'v70 which has a rica 310 , on esso supreme runs fine on this .
    i have had to use normal unleaded on few occasions runs ok on this if you drive steady and keep off the boost .
    i tried bp...
  5. Replies
    Views

door check strap ??

hi there , the drivers side door has started making a lot of noise when opening and closing , it looks as though the bit around the pillar where the check strap bolts to has cracked .
    i have seen a...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready