Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Now sprayed the inlet manifold, looking pretty...

Now sprayed the inlet manifold, looking pretty good considering ive never sprayed anything before ha.2801728018

Heres the boost hoses next to the old ones. Cant wait to install them :) 28019
  2. Replies
    Views

Been told that by a few people so I will be doing...

Been told that by a few people so I will be doing that. Just found a clutch tool from Volvo, fairly cheap :)
  3. Replies
    Views

Good shout! I even have this website on my...

Good shout! I even have this website on my bookmarks, why didnt I think about that? :slap:
  4. Replies
    Views

Damn, well always look for a positive... means I...

Damn, well always look for a positive... means I get to save for a new clutch as well ;)
    Will try fitting it when I get the other one out. Unfortunately the weathers been pretty bad so everything...
  5. Replies
    Views

Dont worry, it isnt staying that way. I just...

Dont worry, it isnt staying that way. I just havnt changed it yet. It came with the car like that ha :)
  6. Replies
    Views

Today the post man delivered the goods! One pipe...

Today the post man delivered the goods! One pipe ready to be replaced. No more boost leak :D

Also. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ON VPCUK
  7. Replies
    Views

Im aware of the costs and hoe much of a job it is...

Im aware of the costs and hoe much of a job it is haha. Not looking forward to it! Plus all the other things that need doing. But I will save this Volvo and it will keep going, no matter how many...
  8. Replies
    Views

Yeah man deffo! Love driving her around :) Since...

Yeah man deffo! Love driving her around :) Since having taken it a few hundred miles already, I have noticed a few things that will need sorting. But the main thing is it is on the road and drives ha...
  9. Replies
    Views

Good news every body. Car has passed its MOT and...

Good news every body. Car has passed its MOT and is loving being on the open road!!! :D So happy it's un real. All taxed, MOT'd and insured :) Still loud as hell but that's all part of the fun :P
  10. Replies
    Views

Had the Tracking done and Exhaust fitted. Sports...

Had the Tracking done and Exhaust fitted. Sports cat and stainless steel 2.5 bore, no silencer or back box and a 3" rolled tip tail pipe!

Also took the bumper off and fitted the...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready